Chapter 06

Author pov:

Author pov:

Kia go near his lips to kiss him but Yoongi holds her throat tightly & hovers over her .

Kia's eyes become wide & she sees his eyes are red in anger.Yoongi smirk evilly. Now Kia knows she fucked up.

Yoongi holds her throat more tightly , she is trying to free herself. Yoongi go near her ear & whisper.

Yoongi : You really thought that i would let you touch me huh .*deep whisper*

Kia is now sweating in fear.

He left her throat harshly & stood up.He put his hands in his pockets & smirk darkly.

Kia coughed as he left her throat .

Kia : ho...how ?

Yoongi laughs evil & glares at her .

Yoongi : You thought im a fool huh...i knew it that you would do something today & that waiter was my man so he will never betray me bcz he knows its consequences very well.*deep voice*

Kia is now breathing heavily & sweating in fear .

Yoongi : I told you to stay away from me but you bitch still try to close with me now face its consequences.*smirk*

Before she can react ,she feels a pain near her neck as Yoongi use his hand to make her unconscious.

Yoongi : Disgusting bitch .*glare at her*

After 2 hours-9:00pm

A girl is chain on a chair

A girl is chain on a chair .Slowly she open her eyes & look around .She feels shiver in her body as this place is covered with blood .

Kia : HELP!!!!PLZ HELP!!

Then she heard someone's footsteps & she looked up .Its YOONGI .

Kia : Look im s...sorry ...plz leave me.....i will never show my face ...i swear .*cry*

Yoongi : Ofc *smirk*

Then someone comes inside this room & its Jk .

Jungkook look at her Smirk .

Jk : Hi Bitch .*evil smile*

Kia : *cry* Plz...leave me .

Yoongi : Oh god she is too noisy.

Jk : Hyung can i kill her as my hand is itching to kill her .

Yoongi : Ofc you can bcz today I'm not in mode to kill her as i saw my angel's sleeping face .*Smirk*

Kia is feeling her soul leave her body as she heard them to kill her & a president cant do this.

Kia : Who are you...Yoongi.....? *fear*

Jk : Oh we forget to tell you that We are BTS The Underworld's powerful Mafia Group .& Hyung is the Mafia King SUGA .*smirk*

Kia feel her body shaking in fear bcz Bangtan is a very cruel & powerful mafia group .Everyone know about it but no one know their faces as they are hidden .

Kia : Ma...mafia .*sweating*

Yoongi : Kill her she is too noisy .im going to sleep so bye .*calmly*

Jk : Ok Hyung go .*smirk*

Then Yoongi goes out while whistling. While crossing the basement corridor he heard a loud painful scream as he knew she is dead now .

Yoongi : Now i can sleep peacefully.

(Btw Bangtan is a big Mafia Group but no one knows their faces . Its Yoongi's group . They didnt use their real name .They use their code name -Namjoon as RM , Seokjin as JN , Yoongi as SUGA ,Hoseok as Jhope , Jimin as JM , Taehyung as V , Jungkook as JK . Yoongi made this group so that underworld cant take over him & his empire .They never kill innocent people ,he kill only betrayers, bad people )

Next day -1:00pm

Yoongi's room -

Yoongi is reading some important files carefully .Then he heard a voice from TV .

He looks up & smirk.

Reporter : Police found a lady's dead body near Han River .They are saying its she is owner of Lee Corporation,Mr.Lee's daughter Ms.Lee Kia . Police are now investigating about this.......

He muted it & looked at his ipad as he saw his angel eating her lunch in a cafe .His men are always around her. Yoongi smile as he saw some milk cream on her nose as she drank milk coffee.He smile at her cuteness .She wipes her lips & her nose . She pat her dog & he licks her hand & y/ smile.Yoongi really like her smile a lot .

Yoongi : Soon you will be with me & i will wipe your lips with my tongue .*smirk*

*smirk*