"It doesn't concern you", You tell not even turning to look at him. Seungcheol sighs, the four boys who were busy at the laptop stopped and looked at the two of you, as seungcheol stood up.

"It does, We're a Team Y/N. And a team has a leader", Seungcheol walks to you, as he made you turn around to look at him. You were frowning, "Who's the leader?". He asks.

You scoffed, "oh shut up, even my personal life you have to meddle-".

"Who's the leader"

He repeats as his face goes closer to yours.

This made you shut your mouth up, Your whole feminist self somehow felt betrayed by this action of yours. Knowing how much you're willing to let your guard down just for this man infront of you.

All your life you never dared to shut your mouth even if it's a guy.

But this isn't a guy.

He's a man.

So fuck it.

"You". You answer as you looked up at him, glaring, even though you feel your body getting weak.

"Good and what will you do if you go out?", Seungcheol questions, his eyes sharp felt like it's digging inside you.

"Ask for permission.. And Inform where I'm going..", You answer still locking your eye contact with him.

Seungcheol's lips formed a smirk, "So?".

Sighing, you had no other choice but to lie. "I'm just going to get midnight snacks", You tell.

Chenle gasps, "I WANNA COME-"

"No", You glared at chenle.

Chenle pouts.

Looking back to seungcheol he sighs.

"Becareful", Seungcheol tells and goes back to his.

Bitch

You rolled your eyes and go out, "Don't tell my brother!".

As you finally leave the base you drove a motorcycle and stopped by the 24/7 store.

Buying a cold drink and drink it as you sat on the motorcycle staring at the night sky.

All you thought about was the assassin who knew you and attackes those mens who were coming after you.

You didn't know her.

Of course, you never really interacted with other assassins. You're more on with your self being independent.

As you drank your eyes suddenly catched a silhouette at the top of the building, somehow you felt its eyes on you.

You knew immediately who it was.

You took a deep breath and find your way to climb up to that building, as you parkour your way up to the 4th tall floor building, you find yourself struggling to jump at the roof.

Then you see her hand offering to help you, accepting it you pushed all your strength and finally step foot on the building with her.

She's still covering herself up, making you not see her face.

"Agent Joen now huh?", She asks.

You sighed as you sat on the floor, catching some few breathes.

"Yeah", You replied and looked at her.

She chuckles, "How rude of me not to introduce myself. I'm yohyeon", Yohyeon finally takes her mask off. There you finally see her face.