whats mine is mine

Wahaj and Yumna met up in Lahore for Nishat's Eid collection photoshoot. It was the first photoshoot of 2024, which they were super excited about. Yumna was getting finishing touches on her makeup. She wore a beautiful magenta shalwar kameez, with her hair in loose waves. "Naya saal hain aur humara pehla photoshoot hain," Wahaj said as he watched her get ready. He wore a simple dark black shalwar kameez, with a watch as an accessory. Yumna giggled and replied, "Haaan, aur pure saal hum saath hi rahenge." The wind was heavy that day, and Yumna's hair was flying all over the place. He reached out to put her hair strands in place and remarked, "Aur batao, tumhara aur koi projects aa raha hain?"

They started heading towards the little cottage to take pictures. "Haan, mera dusra photoshoot aa raha hain Asim Jofa ke saath," she said. Wahaj smirked, because the last time she worked for Asim, she looked heavenly in that collection. "Acha, lekin vo to solo shoot hoga na? Tumhe maza nahi aayega", he said jokingly. "Bored ho jaogi." The photographers adjusted their position and clicked a few pictures. "Nahi, is baar solo shoot nahi hain. Ahmed hain mere saath," Yumna replied. It took Wahaj a few seconds to register her words properly. There was that name that made him extra possessive. Ahmed. Why was he doing a photoshoot with Yumna. Yes, him and Ahmed were friends, but Ahmed taking her name multiple times during those interviews had already ticked him off and now this was the cherry on top.

"Wahaaaj", Yumna called out. "Kya hua kya soch rahe ho?" Wahaj snapped out of his thoughts and replied, "Hum mm, kuch nahi bas Ahmed kyun hain saath me?" They headed towards the dressing room to change for their new looks. "Pata nahin, lekin acha hain Ahmed hain mujhe company milengi," Yumna replied. Wahaj walked away, slightly annoyed and a vein making an appearance on his temple, looking as if it is about to burst.

Both had changed into a light baby pink look. This shoot was by the lake, so the entire team grabbed their belongings and headed towards that area. The photographers insisted they hold hands, walk towards the lake and look out into the horizon. Yumna put her hand in his, however he just stayed completely still. She had a confused look on her face, but didn't think anything of it. They walked towards the lake, and Yumna put her head on his shoulder while the photographer clicked the pictures. As they yelled cut, Wahaj took his hand away abruptly and walked away. Yumna gave him a startled look. Why was he acting like this? He was fine a few minutes ago. Achanak kya hua? She is not the type to take his nakhre, so she went up to confront him. "Kya hogaya hain tumhe? Itne rudely kyun behave kar rahe ho?", she said frustrated. "Kyun, tumhe meri company nahi pasand?", he shot back.

Yumna had a shocked look on her face. "Kisne kaha mujhe tumhari company nahi pasand?" she yelled. "Mujhe dikh raha hain. Jao jaake Ahmed ke paas company lelo!" he spat. Yumna realized what this was about. Ahmed. She knew Wahaj always got extra possessive around Ahmed, even when all three of them hung out. She had no idea why Wahaj acted this way, especially when she would always choose him. Yumna took a deep breath and spoke, "Wahaj, tumhe pata hain, he is not you. Tum mere liye sabse zyada important ho. You know how I feel about you." Wahaj's heart melted at her statement. He realized he did over exaggerate a bit and confessed, "I know I'm sorry. Mera emotions kuch zyada over ho jaata hain uska naam sun kar." Yumna shook her head and giggled. "Ab chalo, dramebaaz Wahaj. Tum bhi photoshoots karte ho dusre aurte ke saath." His jaw dropped at her remark and he tried to tickle her as she ran away. They both burst out into giggles, as they headed towards a new photoshoot spot. "They are not you either, Yumna," he said softly.