onto the next

Wahaj and Yumna had to be at Kadwani's house at 7:30 pm, and as usual they were running late. This was the night when they were about to announce Season 2 for Tere Bin, so it was crucial everyone was punctual. After the diva shoot, they had gone to their respective homes in Karachi to freshen up for the night. The dress code required was black. He wore black pants, with a black tee followed by a black blazer. His beard was a perfect, dark stubble, and his hair was gel backed nicely, with one strand adorning his forehead. "Yumna me aa raha hoon, taiyaar rehna", he said on the phone as he started his car.

She didn't live too far away from him, and honestly he loved picking her up. He pulled up in front of her house, and there she was waiting in light blue jeans and a black tank. She had on a black coat, which hugged her little frame so perfectly. Her hair was still in that messy, wet look from diva's shoot. She looked beautiful. He got out of the drivers seat and headed towards the passenger side, opening the door for her. "Kitni der lagaadi tumne Wahaj", she said as she sat inside. He closed her door, and headed towards the drivers side. "Haan of course, kitna acha lag raha hoon, hmmm?" She wore the brightest smile on her face, and rolled her eyes at his antics. As he started driving, they conversed about how so much had changed the past year. "Mujhe abhi yakeen nahi aa raha ke Tere Bin ko itne saare views mile" she said, along with her expressive eyes. "Hmmm, mujhe yakeen aa raha hain, kyunki hum dono kitne ache lagte hain saath me", he replied with a smirk. She looked over to him, with a soft smile and hums in agreement. "Vese tum na hoti to ye possible na hota", he said. She got flustered, and replied "Me kisi aur ke saath ye project nahi karna chahti thi." "Me bhi nahi", he said softly. They looked over at each other with so much affection and warmth, knowing the exact reason why. In their minds, they both knew this was the only possible way to spend time with one another, and fulfill their desires.

As they got to Kadwani's house, Wahaj got out and helped her out of the car. He held out his hand and said, "chalein?" She put her hand in his, fitting perfectly like it was meant to be there. His hands were rough and calloused, yet her whole world seemed so soft in them. Hers were creamy and plump, a perfect contrast and balance to his. They headed in to celebrate their achievement, being proud of what they had accomplished together. They both gave each other heartwarming smiles, with tender looks in their eyes, a silent promise to one another that they'll be there for each other, no matter what. They headed inside, with the anticipation of what was to come next.