Kabanata 18

Kabanata 18

Caught

I know that the letter did not come from Satan del Infierno. May pakiramdam ako na isa sa mga sangkot nitong pharmaceutical company ang nagbigay ng sulat sa akin.

Obviously, Satan del Infierno won't write that way. The letter was printed, I was expecting the message written in a typewriter.

"06, who gave you the letter?" I interrogated my appointed assistant.

"A messenger woman. I believed that she's not working for Satan del Infierno, mistress. She blocked my way and told me that she was sent to give a letter to you from Satan del Infierno. She took your letter from me, and read it before she gave it back to me along with a new letter," was her honest response.

"Can you describe her please?" I asked with respect to her. I would never treat her like a servant even if she's appointed to serve me.

Mataman na tumitig sa akin si 06. "She's wearing a white laboratory gown, I could say she's a doctor by her clean and hygienic appearance. Black hair that's neatly tied. She has the same height as yours, mistress."

Si Yvanita lang ang kilala kong doktora. But base on 06's description. It's not her. Yvanita is taller than me and her hair was light brown. It's not her, and I would never accuse her.

"Okay, thank you. You may go now and take a rest or do whatever you want in your free time," ngiti ko.

Tumango s'ya ulit bilang pagbigay galang bago umalis.

Naikuyom ko ang aking kamay na s'yang may hawak ng papel. Nalukot iyon sa higpit ng pagkakakuyom ko.

I narrowed my eyes at the view of the courtyard. I got pissed. All I could ask for information is Satan del Infierno, and now it was blocked. Hindi nakarating sa kaniya ang mensahe ko. Someone is keeping an eye on the Sartori right now. I could feel it.

How am I supposed to destroy that laboratory now?

My clenched fist loosened when I thought of something that could really destroy it. I just need to have faith.

Diablos won't do such thing if he won't get provoked. Kahit utusan ko s'ya ngayon na ipahanap ang laboratoryo ay hindi mahahanap ng mga tauhan n'ya iyon. Hindi n'ya rin puwedeng malaman ang tungkol doon galing sa akin dahil magtatanong s'ya. Darkkon's name will be dragged and I don't want to risk that. Diablos needs to discover about it on his own when I'm gone.

This is they key to get in that laboratory. It's like an invitation I need to attend really.

No. I won't be the one to explode it. I don't have the bomb or anything that would cause destruction to it.

It will be Diablos. He will destroy it. I'll make sure of that.

Laos na ang patibong na ito. Hindi ako bulok para hindi makuha ang ibig sabihin ng mensahe. They will kidnap me.

That's better then. An easier way to access entrance into that laboratory. I smirked to myself.

Pero nabura iyong pagngisi ko nang naisip ko rin ang maaaring mangyari. Baka gawin nila akong lab rat? Nagka-problema na naman ako nang naalala kong miyembro nga pala ako ng Nuestro Imperio Sagrado.

Kailangan kong magsakripisyo. Hindi lang para sa mga Sartori, kung hindi ay para sa mga kriminal na nakakatanggap ng hindi makatarungang pagapaparusa.

Sisipot ako sa usapang ito. Magpapahuli ako at aaktong magpumiglas nang hindi nila mapansin na nagkukusa ako.

Afterwards, Damien and Saoirse arrived but I did not get to greet them because I was too preoccupied in the kitchen to think of my plans.

I heard from my appointed assistant that they went upstairs to go meet Drugo, Anais, and the twins. Hindi ko alam kung gising na ba si Diablos.