53

TW:
self-harm
slight self-harm history talk

"Goddamnit Amora!" Lorenzo yells at me causing me to flinch a little to his tone, he starts grabbing towels and cleaning up the blood dripping from my arms.

Fuck fuck fuck.

Lorenzo saw me cutting myself.

He saw me.

Fuck fuck fuck.

His hands were shaking as he tries to clean the blood.

His hands are shaking. As someone who kill people for a living, his hands are shaking.

"Just... fuck. Just let me help you" he whispers.

I shake my head slowly. "It's too late for that now Lorenzo" I mutter.

"Just-" Lorenzo stutters. "Just shut the fuck up, Amora!" He shouts at me.

The towel he had quickly filled up with my blood, as it was a small hand towel he had hung.

"I'm-"

"Amora just shut the fuck up! Please for the love of god" he yells at me.

My eyes kept going back and forth, Staring at him, back at my arm.

This is just a portion of it, I think to myself.

"Water?" Lorenzo mumbles. He takes a couple of steps towards the shower and turns it on, he walks back and grabs me gently, he puts my arms under the shower, trying to take the blood away.

This thumb glides on my open-cut wound.

"fuck." He mumbles to himself.

He turns the shower off when he starts to notice the blood has slowed down. He lets go of my arms and leaves the bathroom, leaving me there... Alone.

Fuck.

Never in a million years have I ever thought I'd get caught, I never thought anyone would witness anything I do other than me.

I change into some new clothes cause it did get a little wet, and the feeling of my clothes against me felt uncomfortable, especially in a situation like this.

I wore a long-sleeved oversized sweater and my black sweatpants.

As my hands shake with fear I open the bathroom room, immediately making eye contact with Lorenzo.

The awkward silence filled the room, neither did he nor I wanted to speak.

But he did.

Lorenzo wanted to speak but kept quiet.

"Please tell me you haven't been doing this for long." He asks me, bringing his eyes to the ground.

I kept my silence.

"Was it after you met me?" He questions.

Issuesजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें