3) The Ceremony

∴━━━✿━━━∴

Have what Dru looks like ^

∴━━━✿━━━∴

In the alleyway...

∴━━━✿━━━∴

It was a mostly peaceful morning in the alleyways of god knows where. Trash was scattered everywhere along with dirt and grime. I mean, what else do you expect from a dusty alleyway?

"Elem, here.." The trenchcoat wearing man, or now known as Dru calls out. He held a small peice of cheese in his hand to feed to the fat alley cat, who ate it graciously.

Elem purred softly in Dru's hands as he graciously gave her breakfast. All of a sudden, Dru heard a loud bang coming from that sketchy chruch building. He never was truly able to catch eye of those people running that suspicious church. But, he just had a feeling bad things were being held there.

He then heard another loud bang followed by the sound of two heavy doors being opened.

∴━━━✿━━━∴

With Maqac, Forum, Freya and Cassie...

∴━━━✿━━━∴

"Forum, stop knocking everything over." Maqac demanded irritatedly. Forum, who was trying to pick up some fallen books looked up at Maqac apologetically. "Sorry.." Forum said softly, putting the books back neatly on the shelf before they fell off once more. "Oh.. The shelf's broken..." Forum murmured. Maqac groaned softly. "Leave it."

"Ok..." Forum nods slowly, kneeling back up. "Chruch duties today. Lets see how the cultists feel about Cassie! If they dont feel she's enough for the holy man we kill her!" Maqac announced rather excitedly and a bit too loudly.

"Dont say it so loud!" Forum quietly yells. "I dont care." Maqac lays back in his chair to stretch his limbs.

"What time again..?" Forum asks quietly. "They'll come in at 11:30." Maqac reminds Forum.

The time was currently 10:30 AM, so they had some time to pass before they cultists decide Cassie's fate.

"We got a hour." Maqac takes a glance at the mountains of paper scattered across his desk.

"What should we do in the meanwhile...?" Forum starts fidgeting with his fingers.

"Get the chruch set up and ready?" Maqac tells Forum, almost as if his answer was so obvious.

Forum nods and goes to cleaning up the ceremony room for the guests.

He grabs a broom and starts sweeping up dust particles and other trinkets. He dumps the pile in a slightly empty trash bin.

By the time Forum was done cleaning, not only was he out of breath, but he passed 40 minutes doing so!

The time was now 11:10, meaning they had 20 minutes.

∴━━━✿━━━∴

With Freya and Cassie...

∴━━━✿━━━∴

Cassie fiddled with her new gown that matched the two males in the chruch. "Now you look like a official member..." Freya smiled.

"Its too big on me..." Cassie whines quietly. "Thats just the way they're designed..." Freya answers, tucking away some stray hairs poking out of her veil.

"We have 20 minutes.." Freya mumbles. Cassie's eyebrows furrow in curiosity. "20 minutes for what..?" She intrigues.

"Oh! Uh.. Nothing, you'll see.." Freya excuses.

∴━━━✿━━━∴

With Maqac...

∴━━━✿━━━∴

Maqac sighs in his chair as he glances around his messy office. "Great.. Another mess to pile on top of the already large mess.. Thanks Forum.." Maqac grumbles under his breath as he started gathering the books Forum's clumsy self knocked off.

It was until he rediscovered one of his old notebooks...

Inside was a bunch of missing people posters.

He paused for a moment, looking and hearing around for any noises or possible disruptions while he reanalyzes his folder.

He goes to the first page and reads...

∴━━━✿━━━∴

MISSING:

NAME: DRU -----
LAST SEEN: 12/6
AGE: 6

IF FOUND PLEASE CALL THE NUMBER BELOW:
666-6969-420

∴━━━✿━━━∴

Maqac immediately closes the book and puts its contents on his desk.

∴━━━✿━━━∴

End. HAHA CLIFFHANGER!!!

∴━━━✿━━━∴

sillys: 627

∴━━━✿━━━∴