PART 18

At a school

*Tae: Yn... yn... yn... where is she? She's not here either. Where could she have gone?*

*Tae goes down from the rooftop towards the hall.*

*Tae: Yn... yn... yn...*

*Tae's POV: I was searching for Yn... but couldn't find her anywhere in the school. I was again trying to listen for her voice when suddenly something hit my head, and I lost consciousness in a few moments.*

*Meanwhile, somewhere else...*

*Jk: Hyung...*
*Jin: Yes, Jk...*
*Jk: Did you check your gun?*
*Jin: Jk, you've asked this question 5 times already.*
*Jk: Yes, because I have doubts.*
*Jin: You... Did you set up your camera properly or not?*
*Jk: If I didn't, how would we know about the drug dealing today?*
*Suga: Both of you, stop fighting like dogs and cats.*
*RM: Yeah, keep quiet, both of you.*
*Jin: RM... I'm the captain.*
*RM: Yeah, yeah, vice-captain.*
*Suga: If you two don't stop now, I'm sure I will kill all of you... Got it?*
*Jhope: Except me...*
*Jimin: Me too.*
*Hari: Seriously... are you guys really in the military?*
*Jk: Yes, of course...*
*Suga: Then keep quiet, you duffer.*
*Pin drop silence.*
*Jin: (taking out his gun) Take it... Take your respective places... and remember, we need to catch them red-handed.*
*All: Yeah... Fighting.*
*Yn's POV: My head was hurting. I slowly opened my eyes to see where I was. Suddenly, I remembered something that had happened to me a while ago.*

**FLASHBACK**

*Yn: Now what do I do...*
*As Yn is walking towards the hall, she hears a noise and goes to check it out.*
*Yn: What... let me call them... Oh, shit, my phone is switched off now... What do I do? What do I do?*
*Someone holds a gun behind Yn.*
*???: Hands up... don't move.*
*Yn: Who are you, and what are you doing here?*
*???: I'm a student here... I fell asleep here, and I didn't realize it was night... Please let me go... I won't tell anyone... Please.*
*???: Yes, you won't tell anyone because I won't give you a chance to tell anyone.*
*Yn: Please, leave me...*
*(Sound of a hit)*
*Yn faints due to a head injury.*
**END OF FLASHBACK**

*Yn (in mind): I hope they figured out that there was going to be a drug dealing today...*

*(Door opens)*
*Yn's POV: I pretend to still be unconscious, hoping they won't ask me any more questions...*
*Man 1: Something seems fishy, first this girl, now this boy...*
*Man 2: This girl still hasn't regained consciousness...*
*Man 1: Let's put her in here too and finish our work quickly so that nothing goes wrong...*
*Man 2: Yeah...*

*After a few seconds, the door shuts.*
*Yn's POV: Hearing the sound of the door closing, I open my eyes and take a deep breath. I look to my side and see his head bowed down, so I can't see his face. But then, he raises his head while still sleeping, and upon seeing him, my legs almost give way... 'Tae is here... but how?'*
*Yn: T.. Tae... Tae... What are you doing here? Tae... Can you hear my voice?*
*Tae: Mm... Ahhh... (Slowly opens his eyes)... I... I... Where... Am... I... Yn... Yn... You... What... What are you doing here...?*
*Yn: Tae... Tae... Calm... Calm down... First, you tell me how you got here...*
*Tae: I... I came to look for you, then someone hit me on the head, and I passed out... But... But how... How are you here...?*
*Yn: Well... I...*
*(Door opens)*
*Man 1: Catch them both... They both brought all of them here...*
*Yn and Tae are shocked and look at each other.*

*Man 2: Both of you... tell us quickly what your plan is...*
*Tae: What plan...?*
*Man 1: Tell us straight... or else I'll shoot all the bullets into your head right now...*
*Tae: I'm telling the truth, I don't know anything...*
*Man 2: So you won't tell us... Shoot him dead...*
*Yn: No... No... I'll tell you...*
*Man 1: (Pointing the gun at Yn) Speak quickly... (Yn kicks Man 1's hand with her foot, causing the gun to fall from his hand)*
*Man 2: You bitch... (Pointing the gun at Tae) Now I'll tell you... you stand up...*
*Yn: No... Leave him alone, he doesn't know anything...*
*Man 2: Then tell me straight what's going on here...*
*(Tae pushes Man 2, and he falls down)*
*Tae: Ynnn... Let's go... (Takes Yn's hand and starts running away)*
*Yn and Tae escape from there.*
*Both stop.*
*Tae: (hugs her) Are you okay...?*
*Yn: (eyes widen) Hmm... Thank you.*
*Tae: Sorry...*
*Yn: Sorry but why...?*
*Tae: It's my fault that you got stuck here...*
*Yn: Who told you...?*
*Tae: I know... When I rejected you, you started crying there, and maybe that's why you didn't go home and got stuck there...*
*Yn: (looks down) It's okay.*
*Tae: I... I...*
*Jm: Yn... You... Taehyung.*
*(Hug breaks)*
*Yn: Jimin, today's their dru... (cut by jk)*
*Jk: We know, Yn... and everything is under our control now... we just need to find them...*
*Tae: What are you all talking about... and you don... (cut off by someone's entry)*
*RM: Sir... What's going on here?*
*Yn: Tae... calm down. We'll talk about this later. Right now, it's important to catch them...*
*RM: Yes, Tae. And we're doing this for you...*
*Men1: Whoever is there, stand up...*
*RM: Jackson... surrender.*
*Jackson: Surrender my foot... I'll shoot all of you right here...*
*Jk: Not again... Yn, this is because of Tae's condition.*
*Yn looks at Jackson angrily, while Tae looks confused and everyone else watches.*
*Jackson: Tae... Now who the hell is Tae...*
*Jm: Captain Kim Taehyung.*
*Yn: Does anything ring a bell, Mr. Jackson?*
*Jackson: Wait... are you all talking about that stupid captain... Whom my men killed...*
*Yn: They tried to...*
*Jackson: What do you mean...?*
*Yn: Look (points towards Tae) he is Captain Kim Taehyung...*
*Jackson: What...*
*Tae looks confused as everyone watches.*
*Jackson: Ohh... don't worry, I'll kill him now... (Presses the gun trigger)*
*Yn: (eyes widen) Tae...*
*Yn pushes Tae, saving him, but the bullet hits Yn. Everyone watches in shock, but suddenly, Jimin shoots Jackson in the foot, and Jk shoots Jackson's hand, causing his gun to fall, and they apprehend Jackson.*

To be continued 💗