Chapter 1 - It All Started With One LiveStream (KreekCraft POV)

KreekCraft's POV

Ever since the start of my YouTube career, LiveStreaming on my channel was one of the things I loved about it all. Not Anymore. Not after everything that happened.

It's been about ten years now, and yet, I can still remember everything so clearly, like it only happened yesterday. I can still hear the pain and sorrow in Adam's voice and see the sadness in his eyes when he gave me the most painful news. The news that made me fall out of love for LiveStreaming altogether. The news that left me with all these questions. Why? Why? Why did this have to happen? Justin and I were doing fine! Perfect, even! So, how did our seemingly beautiful relationship leave me with nothing but pain, regrets, an overwhelming depression, and a shattered heart? How did I end up in all this mess? It didn't have to be this way.

It was all my fault. All of it. If only I'd have paid more attention to the signs. If only I'd let him know before it was too late. But it already happened. I guess all I can do now to ease this pain in my heart is to tell you our story. To go back in time. Back when things weren't perfect, but at least they were good. Man! How I miss those times!

It all started with one LiveStream. I was dared by my fans to Stream about LankyBox, a familyFriendly YouTube channel owned and ran by two of my fellow-YouTubers, Adam James McArthur and Justin Kroma Leon Xu. At first, I wasn't sure whether or not it would be a very smart idea to Stream about them. I mean, yeah, they were Roblox YouTubers like myself, but we'd never really made any sort of connection, nor had we met or collaborated on a video together. Well, I loved - and still love - my fans, so I went ahead and dedicated a LiveStream to LankyBox.

It was so much fun! The only problem was, my fans were hating on them in the chats. Calling them names and what have you. And I gotta be honest, it kinda made me feel uncomfortable.

"Guys!" I called out with a laugh to the viewers watching my Stream: "Stop spreading all this hate in the chats, okay? Look, I know LankyBox can be cringey, but they don't deserve any of this nonsense from any..." I was cut off when a new message from one of my viewers popped up in the chats.

"Kreek! LankyBox Justin is in your Stream right now!"

Wait. What?

In a panic, I promptly ended the LiveStream. No explanations. No small-talks. No nothing. I literally just ended the Stream faster than Eminem could rap. I don't know. Maybe I was just embarrassed. I didn't want the Stream to keep going in case Justin started scrolling through the chats, only to see all those hate comments about him and Adam.

Hold up. Since when did I start caring about Justin and his opinion? Not like we were friends, or anything. Not yet, at least. I mean, I wouldn't mind getting to know the guy a little bit more. No harm in that, right?

A few hours after that Stream, I received a call from one of my friends, who was also a fellow-YouTuber. It was a call from Flamingo. What could he possibly want from me?

Clearing my throat, I answered my phone. Flamingo was the first one to speak.

KreekCraft And Flamingo's Phone Convo

Flamingo: Yo! Kreek! Where you at, dude? Been trying to call you for hours!

KreekCraft: Oh, um, sorry, Flam. I was LiveStreaming. What's up?

Flamingo (responds with a laugh): Oh, yeah? I saw that! I laughed my ass off when you ended your Stream as soon as Justin joined it. What was up with that, huh? You scared of him, or somethin'?

KreekCraft (responds with an annoyed tone in his voice): Really, Flamingo? Listen, it's whatever. Why are you calling me for? Is there anything I can do for you?