Part 4

Lily's Pov:

It's finally Friday. I have decided to go for the weekend back to my home town. I walk into my doorm for the first time since I left this morning at 6 am. It's now 7 pm. I walk to my closet to start packing my clothes for the weekend at my parents, just as I heard a knock on my door. I walk to the door to see who it is. As I look through the hole, I see Megan. My best friend. It's a bit surprising to see her here this time of the night. Usually, she doesn't like to be alone somewhere in the night that is not here apartment. Megan, don't stay on camps like me. She comes from a rich family, so she has her on apartment off camps. I open the door for Megan, and without a word, she storms in my doorm. "Hey, Megan. What's up?" She doesn't seem fine. "How could you, Lily!?" She shouted at me. "How could I do what Megan?" I'm really confused. "You know what you did, Lily! How could you let Topper stay the night here and borrow him your clothes. You know I like him!"This is not true, Megan. I promise you. Yes, he was here, but that was like 3 nights back. I didn't borrow him my clothes and no he didn't stay the night." This is so random. "You fucking bitch. You could you Lily!" Wow. That was harsh. "Megan calm down, please" "No, you are not a real friend Lily." And with that Megan pulled the door open and left. Is night keeps getting more weird. I really don't have the energy for a fight with Megan about something so stupid. I really must start getting on the road to my parents. It's already half past 7 and it's a 2 hour drive to our holiday house.