Late Night Thoughts

Hi again. here is another reminder. this is for Shiggles people. also Smut Warning~ please do not read if your not into that stuff. ill try and write fluff stuff but again depends on my state of mind. oki enjoy, or dont. 

Johnnie pov:

It is currently 2am, and I'm wide awake. I should be sleeping but no my brain won't shut off. At first it was the regular spiel of crippling self doubt and I tried changing the subject on my mind. And for some reason my brain decided we should think about Jake. He's my best friend. Of course he can cheer me up, that's what I thought until an image popped into my head.

Jake stands over me with that slick ass grin he does while he pets my hair calling me kitten.

Like what the fuck.

Where the hell did that come from?

I try pushing that thought away. Another takes its place. This time I can feel his phantom hands run along my torso. I shudder and bite my lip feeling myself harden.

This is not good. Im sit up slowly palming myself. Then the door slowly opens. My hands fly outside my sheets pulling them closer as Jake pokes his head in.

"Oh, you are up," he says. I nod blushing thanking god it's dark in here. "I couldn't sleep, I was coming to see if you were or not" he says, coming fully in the room shutting the door.

"Yeah no I couldn't sleep either" he chuckles

"I've got new lyric ideas going around my head and they won't go until I share with someone" he looks at me hopeful. I nod sitting criss-cross while moving more of my sheets. He smiles and lays next to me on his stomach.

"Ok ok so i got this rhythm like da daa dadana naha. Or something but I'm struggling with the lyrics. Some are your touch is ecstasy, something something beat. Something something when i'm with you." he exaggerates a sigh and rolls on top of me. "Help me johnnie i-" I freeze when he does.

Please don't notice

Please don't notice

"Was I interrupting something?" he wiggles his eyebrow at me and smirks. He doesn't even move off me. This fucking guy. I blush looking away.

"What?"

"Don't play innocent with me johnnie~ i know you're not." he reaches a hand up caressing my cheek. My head moves into his touch and my eyes flutter. "You need a little help their buddy" I blush harder. He sits up and grabs my chin. He smirks at me. Uhh that smirk.

"Sh-shut up" I say looking into his eyes. He chuckles.

"So what exactly were you thinking about that kept you awake " he wiggles eyebrows again. I blink at him not responding. He laughs and moves to my ear.

"Come on johnnie spill i wanna hear it" my body shivers as his low voice whispers in my ear.

"It- was you" I choked out, turning away as he let go of my chin. He presses his face to my neck and I can feel him smile.

"Oh really~" that's when I feel it. His hand slowly palms me. I bite my lip and he chuckles against my skin.

"Dont fuck with me Jake" i growl at him. He kisses my neck and continues upward to my jaw and below my ear then my cheek, then he looks at me in the eyes before pressing his lips against mine. I groan at the contact kissing him back. Our lips moving in sync with each other like this was a common occurrence. He runs his tongue along my bottom lip asking for entrance. I part my lips gladly as he slips his tongue inside exploring the inside of my mouth. I feel him move on top of me straddling my hips as he grinds his hips on mine. He pulls the sheets off me exposing my thin frame. His hands run up my shirt as he lifts it off me until I'm just in my boxers.

"God you're such a pretty sight to see" I blush as a small smile forms on my lips. He's the only one that can make me smile like this. He kisses my neck, swirling his tongue along my flesh as I shutter. His lips trail down to my collarbone then down to my tattoo kissing the ink lettering on my flesh. He grinds his hips against me again and I feel his hard bulge through his pajama pants.

"Fuuck Jake '' my voice shakes in pleasure as I feel his body against mine. "You feel so good~" I reach down pressing my hand to his bulge and he hums on my skin. He shimmies out of his pj's tossing them on the floor somewhere then pulls down my boxers. I shiver, feeling the cold air and groan when I feel his big hands on me. He starts gently stroking me. His thumb rolling over the tip. I let out a soft moan trying to keep it in. He chuckles.

"Let it out Johnnie I wanna hear you" I bite my lips blushing at his words as he smirks again. He pushes my chest down until I'm laying flat and he crawls above me, one hand still jerking me off while the other he brings to my lips. I open my mouth to him as he sticks his fingers inside. My tongue rolls around his fingers as I suck on them. The faster I suck the faster he jerks me off. He then pulls his finger out of my mouth and uses his other hand to lift my leg. He smirks at me as he pushes a finger inside me.

"Oh fuck~ " he inserts the second one doing scissor motions to stretch me open. "Oh god~" my head tilts back as I bit my lip. I can taste the metal of my lips ring. "Jake~"

"Yes little kitten?" His voice is low and sensual as he moves closer to me. His fingers continue to stretch me out.

I moan at his words. The same words I fantasized only moments ago.

"I-" the words are caught in my throat as my face turns bright red. He laughs at me moving his fingers deeper.

"Words Johnnie. I can't read your mind"

"Please~ fuuck"

"What was that? you want me to do what?" he laughs doing that shit eating grin at me. It's infuriating and it turns me on. His fingers continue to fuck me as his other hand stokes me slowly.

"P-please Jake just~ i want you in me" i blush harder pressing my head into my pillow. He laughs pulling his fingers out of me.

"How bad do you want it, little kitten?" I whimper as he shoves his face in mine leaving me without his touch.

"Very badly~ please Jake. i- i need you" he kisses me. His tongue doesn't wait for permission as it pushes into my mouth. I moan inside of him, my hands running under his shirt. He lifts my leg again aligning himself with my hole before I feel him enter.

"ohh ~ fuuck~ shit"

He goes deeper slowly putting it all in.

"Jesus Johnnie your so fucking tight. Fuck~ and warm" he pants out his hands holding my waist to center himself. Once he's all the way in he waits till my breath comes back to me. "You ready?" he asks, his voice seems a little concerned for me. But I want this so bad he doesn't even know.

"Fucking hell please Jake" he smiles again and starts moving. Pulling out then slamming back into me. "Ahh~ ffuucckk" my back arched as his hands clamped my wrist to the bed. His hips thrusted faster and faster each movement causing me bliss. Sounds I never knew I could make ripped out of my throat as he continuously hits my prostate.

"Jesus fuck~" I felt his hot tongue race along my torso untill he teeth graze my nipple pearcing suckings on it as he continues to rail me. I feel a sensation in my gut as I feel myself reach my climax.

"Fuuckk Jake~ Anhnaa im close"

"Fuck baby me to" he slams into me again and again. His lips find mine devouring them. I moan into his mouth as I cum on both our chests.

"Ahhh~ fuck jake~"

"Your such a cute little kitten for me Johnnie '' then i feel his hot seed fill me up as he moans."ahh~fuuuucckk~" He pulls out of me admiring his handiwork as his cum spills out of me.

"Jesus Jake" I breathe out. He chuckles trying to catch his breath and runs his fingers along my torso. He lays down next to me wrapping his arms around me.

"You don't know how long I've wanted to do that, '' he says in my ear. I blush my ears heating up. "Let's get you cleaned up" he smiles a warm smile that melts my heart.

The End

wow oki welp there's that. to quote baby girl:

"dont judge me for my past actions, judge me for... actually just dont judge me"