✰013✰

"So.. do you, like him?" Bill asks after me repeating the debrief to him. "That's the thing, I don't know. I'm attracted to him, definitely. But I don't know if I like him.." I say, scrunching my brows in thought.

Do I like him?

Does he like me?

Does he even think I'm pretty?

What if he thinks I'm ugly?

Oh, I 100% like him.

"Well I can help you. I can be your wingman, your man on the inside." Bill grins, clapping his hands. "Ooo, okay." I nod. "Anyways, I'll leave you two and bake something. Any requests?" I ask Bill and Aphrodite, smirking at them. "BROWNIES!!" They both shout.

"Okay then." I say, backing away slowly.

Toms Pov

Im really hungry.

I want a brownie, preferably Angels. I love her cooking. I kinda miss her voice..

Wait- What? No I don't. I've only known her for like 2 days. No way. Scratch that.

I wonder if I was too forward with that kiss last night, though. I don't think I like her. She's just really pretty, and gorgeous and I'm just attracted to her, that's all.

"BROWNIES!!!" I hear from next door. I think it was Aphrodite shouting with Bill. Brownies?! Made by Angel?! Oh, I am going over.

I grab my shoes and run out the door. I'll think about all of this crush shit later, I can't think on an empty stomach.

Angels Pov

Walking into the kitchen, I hear a knock at the door. Who's coming over at this time? Talking to Bill took all day and it's now 10pm.

Nonetheless, I answer the door seeing Tom. "Somebody say brownies?" He asks, stepping inside. Okay, invite yourself over I guess. "Tom? Are you okay?" I ask him. "Yeah, I'm fine why?" He says, smiling at me.

Okay, something is definitely wrong with him, he's actually being nice to me. And I'm not 100% clear on this, but did he smile at me? Or did his face have a spasm?

"Are you sure?" I ask, going up on my tip toes and feeling his forehead. "You don't seem hot. Uhh, why don't you go in there and sit with Bill and Aphrodite?" I place my hand on his back, guiding him to the living area.

"Why don't I just stay with you?" Tom asks, giving me a small smile. "Oh, okay. I mean, if you want." I shrug, walking back into the kitchen. Tom takes his shoes off and then follows me like a lost puppy.

"Can you teach me how to make your brownies?" He asks me. "Sure! Grab an apron." I smile, tossing him an apron. "I look like a woman." He frowns, looking down at himself. The apron I gave him was flowery and had the letter 'A' in cursive writing, bang in the middle.

"Well, I don't want to get your clothes dirty, and neither do you." I chuckle, putting my own apron on. "Fair enough." He shrugs. "Ooo! Should we do 5 batches? To give to our neighbours?" I ask him, clapping my hands. "Sure." He shrugs.

"Okay, let my get everything out." I rush around the kitchen, taking everything I needed out and putting it on the kitchen island. "Beautiful!" I grin. "Let's do some magic." I say, booping Toms nose. "Oi!" He protests. "Shh. Otherwise I won't share my brownie secret with you." I say, raising a brow.

Tom puts a finger to his lips and nods. "Brilliant." I smile, starting to make the batter.

Tom just sits and watches me, occasionally asking to do stuff and I let him, being careful to not let him mess it all up. He almost messed it up, and I felt myself on the verge of a heart attack.

"Be more careful, baking doesn't work if you rush it and mess about. Take your time, we have all night." I say, gently placing my hand on his arm, pulling him away from the brownie batter. "Absolute plonker." I giggle, putting some flour on the top of his nose.

"Oh, okay. You wanna play that game? I'll play that game!" Tom laughs, shaking his head. Oh, shit. I slowly back away, putting my hands up in defence. "Tom.. I'm just a girl!" I squeal, going on the opposite side of the kitchen island.

"And? That didn't stop you from ruining my beautiful face!" Tom points his finger at me. "I'm sorry?" I smile innocently at him, saying it almost in the form of a question. "It's okay, I forgive you." He says, putting his hands down in defeat. "Really?" I ask, walking over to him. "Nope!" He grins, running at me and chucking flour in my face.

I gasp, staring at him. "Right." I huff, running over to the flour and grabbing a handful, chucking it all over him. "Oh, nah! You're dead." Tom yells, grabbing the flour and putting it all over my face and on my clothes. "Too far, too far." I shake my head, brushing flour off of me. "Truce?" Tom asks, putting his hand out for me to shake.

"Truce." I nod, shaking his hand. Tom pulls me in closer, still holding my hand. "Smooth." I giggle, shaking my head. "I know." He smirks, leaning his forehead on mine. "I thought you hated me though?" I ask him, staring into his chocolate brown eyes.

"So did I, no clue why though." Tom shrugs, his lips finally meeting mine.

This is definitely better than the drunk kiss we shared last night.

"Angel how are the brownies coming o-" Bill says coming in. I quickly pull away. "Heyy! Uh.. bad time?" I say, scratching the back of my neck. He just stares at us blankly and Tom grabs my hand and drags me out of the house.

"Bye, I guess!" I shout into my house before Tom shuts the door behind us and takes me to his house.