✰006✰

As soon as I walk out of Mcdonald's I start running to my car.

I can't believe that a random guy tried to do that to me! Like what? Thank god Tom was there otherwise the situation would've gotten 10 times worse.

I need to thank him. It seemed that he liked my cookies seeing as he stuffed his face with them, so maybe I'll bake for him again..

I think I'll make him brownies!

Toms Pov

I know that helping Angel was the right desision, but.. She probably thinks that's we're friends now. And, that's not what I want.

Maybe she'll bake for me again, not gonna lie, those cookies were köstlich! (delicious)

But I don't want her to think we're friends. Because, well, we aren't. I just came to her rescue because I am.. superman.

"I don't want her to think that I'm her friend now. Like, yeah it was the right desision and all.. I just don't need to be friends with her." I say to the boys. "Tom. Not gonna lie you're a real asshole." Bill says seriously.

"How?!" I ask him offended. "You only want to know a girl if she gives off the vibe that she'll fuck you." Georg says flatly. "Gustav, you know I don't.. Right?" I say pleadingly. "Sorry Tom, they are right." He says quietly.

"Well, it's my life. I can do what I want to do with it." I say. "Yes, but what you think you want isn't always what this wants." Bill says pointing to my heart.

"Are you saying i'm in love with a girl I just met Bill?" I ask. "No. Just that, you've shunned so many girls who want to be more than a one night stand. And mostly, it's the wrong desision." He explains.

I just shrug considering Bills words.

Angels Pov

I already have ingredients to make brownies so I just get straight to it. Aphrodite helps me this time because she knows what he did to help me.

I don't go as big as I did with the cookies but there are 5 brownies, so I think that's enough for one person.

After an hour and a bit of baking, I finally finish off perfecting the brownies.

"Perfect." I say sighing. "And none for you this time, I didn't make loads." I add on making Aphrodite frown. "Aww!" She moans. "Oh hush." I say rolling my eyes.

"You wanna come?" I ask her. "Nah." Aphrodite says flopping on the sofa and turning on friends. (rip Matthew Perry you absolute ledgend❤️)

"Suit yourself!" I say, leaving the house. She hums goodbye and I close the door behind me.

Once I get to Toms door I knock firmly. He opens it looking tired and annoyed. "Hm?" He hums. I just give him the brownies. "Oo!" He says waking up a little more. "Thanks." I say and leave.

He kicks the door closed as soon as I walk away. For some reason I didn't want to talk to him, he makes me nervous. Boys have never really made me feel nervous but he did.

As I'm walking away from his house I can hear him inside saying "Lecker lecker lecker lecker!" It's german for yummy or something like that I think, I haven't done german since school though.

I giggle as I walk up the path to my house. What a strange man.