Happy meal for an unhappy child

Nico has been eating for the past 20 minutes, he's taking his time just to piss them off and it's working greatly considering its still the first happy meal.

"Where's my toys?" Nico has a deadpan expression on his face as he looks at them slowly.

Lantern chuckles "Kid your like 14 do you really need some stupid toys?" Nico stares at him "without the toy it's not a happy meal so I won't tell you anything until I get my toys" While he says this he pushes the other two happy meals away and crosses his arms.

_________________  At Camp _____________

Annabeth had to get Nico his soup and it was irritating the amount of times Will and Seaweed brain complained about the amount of nutrients inside of it and if it would actually be enough food for him to be full.

For saying they don't worry they sure act like fucking mother hens half the time...then again Will did have this incident with another camper as they were flirting with Nico. She's still thankful that Nico didn't understand what was happening.

Finally arriving back at the room where Nico was placed she walks inside and instantly pauses. "Oh shit" She runs back outside and shouts out "We got a runner!" She comes up to the others or in this case Grover, Percy, Will, Leo, Piper and Jason ( Fuck off he lives I love him ).

Will looks like he wants to rip his hair out "Again?!"

The rest just sigh and shake their heads as this shouldn't surprise Will. "Will you know Nico can be difficult" Piper tries to console him.

"Hey! Hes not difficult you bitch all Nico needs is some cuddles and kisses and he'll be better in no time but none of you would let me" Will glares at Piper with a feral look in his eyes.

"Will you know she didn't mean it like that and it doesn't matter we just Nedd to find Nico" Percy puts his hands on Wills shoulders "Remember what Nico said, if you don't argue till he's better you can cuddle him as much as you like for an entire month" Will pouts before nodding his head.

_________________________________________

I'm starts another book if Will x Nico

There will be possessive Will and oblivious Nico cause I love that trope. I will take requests on the comments of that story.