The meet

Nico felt like he was dying as the sweat began to gather on his forehead and flushed cheeks.

This feeling started 2 days ago yet he has only been bedridden for 1 due to the others believing he needed the rest but Nico thinks the others were delusional.

So what if he collapsed twice in the space of 1 hour? He was FINE and could still do certain activities but no it wasn't "good for him" or some shit?

Either way he was ready to get out and get some actual food that  wasn't soup so he decided it was good to try and shadow travel to the food hall and back before someone noticed him missing and started a manhunt to get him back in bed.

As Nico rolled out of the blacket and onto the floor he was hit with a great dissyness but that didn't stop him he was going to get some food even if it was Percy's shitty cooking. So with that he crawled to the corner of the room and sunk into the shadows

He tumbled and turned as he tried to find his way but it seemed pointless in his state as he couldn't stop the spinning and it began to feel like the bile was raising in his throat leaving a bitter taste.

It was a little better once he emerged from the shadow but he could still tell he was ready to pass out. He let out a sigh as he wiped the sweat from his head and opened his eyes which were sure to have bulged out of his sockets from the sight in front of him.

"Oh fuck what have I done" he breathlessly whispered to himself.

Infront of him were the very spandex wearing justice league and he soon wished that he could dissappear into the underworld because of the irony.

Said irony being the fact that he had a special place in his heart which held his deep unsated hatred for superheros as he believed them to be false hopes that hid themselves behind silly costumes that were highly unflattering.

However, Nico just stared as the people started to stand and made their way towards him with concerned glances - apart from the brooding batman.

Oh how he wished to be back in the bed now or in his boyfriends arms.

"Hey kid? You know where you are right now?"

"Huh.."Nico raised his head towards the  man in front of him which just so happened to be the so called superman.

"I asked if you were able to tell me where you are and actually are you alright? You appear to have an abnormal heart rate."

" Oh nah... just sick and totally didn't mean to shadow travel here i was just trying to escape and get out for a bit"

The league were more concerned now trying to figure out what the child ment by shadow travel and who he was trying to escape.

Wonder woman was the first to speak "Well I assure you sweet child that we can most certainly-"

"Sorry to interrupt but I'm literally about to pass out so I would be thankful if some one could maybe catc-" Nico then proceeded to collapse like a total idiot who shouldn't of got out of bed and deserved to hit the floor but it was then the bat who caught the child.

" Flash take him to medway and get someone to run a check up while the rest of us look over the footage" The bat murmured.

The red head sighed before taking Nico and then proceeded to speedily leave the room. While everyone else decided to to leave to the computer to watch back the cameras and see what had happened when Nico appeared and to find out who he was as they should have him on file considering everyone was on there.