Forward

CONTESSA ROSIER IS NOT A FOOL, she is anything except for a fool, but for Tom Riddle, she would be anything and do anything like one. Tom Riddle had that effect on people. That ability to control whoever he wanted, whoever he desired. Contessa was just lucky she was chosen.

              From the view of everyone else, she was an idiot, letting herself be controlled that way. Like she was lower than him. Like she was meant to be ruled over, but that was wrong. She was never meant to kneel.

               They were meant to kneel before her, and kneel they shall. When the boy she is hopelessly infatuated with gives her a task to murder someone under the turbulent time of the war. Contessa did not expect herself to be so willing, but she was.

                Until he brought up the name, her target, her victim.

               Lorenzo Hathaway, Lord of the Most Ancient and Noble House of Hathaway. The family that created the wizarding world and species.

                Tom Riddle wanted her to kill one of the members of the most important family in wizarding history. Not including the fact she was supposed to murder the heir and current head of said house.

                 Contessa felt like a fool, not just any fool. The worst of them to ever walk on the face of the earth. Contessa Rosier has signed her death warrant, so what else could she do but continue on, after all, she would rather die than betray the man she loved.

CONTESSA ROSIER is the TRAITOR, she must KILL THE KING.

 SHE'S A KILLER / QUEEN

LORENZO HATHAWAY IS THE KING OF THE WORLD, or at least the wizarding world. The boy king— the term coined for him. Ascending his makeshift throne at the age of fifteen, Lorenzo Hathaway made it more than easy for the many political powers in the wizarding world to judge and question his abilities.