chapter 44 : blame...

I smiled happily and made her worn them ...she ran happily here and there wearing them ...I chuckled looking at her ...later we both baked a cake ...after baking it ...we both decorated it ....she smiled happily...I wiped her hands and cheeks...they are filled with dough powder ....we had our lunch and she cut the cake ..

Pumpkin - woah....cake is so tasty na uncle ...right ?...

Type - yeah ...it's so good ..

She grinned ..

Pumpkin - it's tasty because I made it ...hahah ...

I tickled her making her laugh ...I laughed with her ...i took the watch ..it was tharn's ..I adjusted it to her size ...I arranged it on her wrist ...

Pumpkin - it's so cool ...

I smiled ..

Type - it's uncle tharn's naa...you like it ?...

She nodded happily... Later i showed her some childhood pics of my baby ...she giggled happily looking at them ..

Pumpkin - mama looks so cute here ..

I nodded happily ....

Pumpkin - is this how uncle tharn and you married uncle ty?...

Type - yeah ...look...

She smiled happily looking at them ....she went to sleep in my arms looking at the album ...I smiled and covered her in quilts....I went to sleep looking at her ...my pumpkin ...

Later it's evening ...I washed her face and combed her hair neatly...

Pumpkin - where are we going uncle ?...

Type - to papa na...

Pumpkin - you come too naa...

I shook my head...

Type - let's see na pumpkin ...

Pumpkin - you are still angry at papa ?..

Type - you shouldn't worry about at that na pumpkin ...stay happy na...

We are on the bike going to his office ...

Pumpkin - papa is sad too ...he cries everyday ...when will he stop crying ?...

Type - as I said ....you shouldn't worry about all that !..

Pumpkin - why is he crying then ?...

Type - he will be fine ....don't worry ...

She nodded pouting ...I kissed her hair ...I called nong alex ...

Alex - hello P...

Type - iam here ...where are you ?...

Alex - coming na P....

I nodded and ended the call...we both are waiting for the signal to turn red ...nong building is on the other side of road ...we both got down...i held her hand ...we saw nong on the other side ...the signal turned red...