After i changed I checked the guest room to see if Michael was there, but he was gone? I started to panic was that just a dream but i saw Michael in the living room. I sighs in relief.

"You scared me to death" i whisper.
"I'm sorry" he said and glanced to me. "Where are you going this early?
" With Bakugo, I want to eat the ramyeon i used to eat back then"I said as i was fixing my hair. "Will you be okay here alone?" i asked.
"Yeah it's -" I cut him off when i called my guards to guard my house and never let Michael out.
"Marinette, it's fine" He said insisting my offer on having the guards guard him.
"No, after we found you in that place? Absolutely no! They don't know yet that we found you. Of course they're going to kill you knowing that you have some information about them" i hold his hand.
"i just got you, I don't want to lose you" He holds my hand.
"My time here staying your side is limited, The moment you might become an Empress of the alpha realm I'm not going to be there to see you. Because I'm gone at that time. Marinette while I'm here i want to protect you but i can't in my condition, don't much worry about me just worry fo yourself too"he said rubbing his thumb at my hand.
"I know but i can't leave you like that, After i almost slayed half the population in the Nurther south in our dimension. I lost my control after you died that might worse if i failed to protect you again" I hugged him and have my cousin alone in the house with the kwamis and the guards outside the house.

"Took you damn long" Bakugo said leaning to his motorbike.
"Sorry, let's go?" i said and he hold my hand and put on my helmet. I remember us riding this when we were in middle school.

As we arrived at the place it's was exactly 4 in the morning. I was so mesmerised they still have the same aroma of the ramyeon i used to have when we were in middle school.

~Flashbacks ~
"Yuki the smell is so amazing, I'm drolling to the smell of this place" i said getting excited. Bakugo just laugh at me.
"Calm down, Blue your order is coming up" he said and my order has arrived.
"Here is your order maam and sir, have a good time" the waiter said and left.
"Dig in" Yuki said and i immediately dig in the food and was amazed on the taste of it.
"Woah.... This is the best ramyeon i have ever taste here in Japan" I sais and Bakugo was just looking at me laughs at me.
~end of flashback ~

"You're in deep thought" Bakugo said and i snapped into reality.
"Sorry i was just thinking when we were in Middle school and ate this" I said and it was our turn and basically i ordered my same order just like before and got some soda. We waited to our table for our order tp arrive, When it arrive i was so excited to taste it after so long. Yuki payed for the food after all. We both dig in and just like before it's amazing.

"My taste buds knows what this is, For real this never get old and it's amazing woah.."
"I know,it's been so long since i last ate here, never had the chance to eat once again." Bakugo said as he slurped to his noodles.
"How's that? You're not that busy at ua right? Why you never ate here?" i asked
"i don't want other than you eating here with me, yes i did have a girlfriend before but i just feel comfortable when I'm with you" he said.
"Aww that's so sweet."

After eating we decided to go stay in our old hang out place before, it's nothing special it's just under the tree near Bakugo's old house. We talked about random things.

"Yuki.... You remembered Michael right?" I asked.
"Yeah, the guy i thought you were dating" he said.
"Remember you saw him died in my legs right? What if i told you that Michael you saw there was an illusion?"i asked. He frozed.
" What are you talking about? "
" I was late to go because i was talking to him earlier, He explained that he was kidnapped and forced to tell them what he knew about the Emerald Crystal. He was tortured and now he's healing"i explained to him.
" How the hell would do such things like that to someone?!" he grumpily said.
"Villans.... They kidnapped him when i was training still under training and was still new of being a spy" i said.