Parking my car I jump out and run towards the house. Running straight in and past Mrs George "she's in her room honey" she shouts as I'm halfway up the stairs. Bursting into her dark room I look for her, seeing a bundle on the bed. "Hi pretty girl" I softly say as I approach the bed. I can hear her sniffling "Brooklyn please come back tomorrow I'm ... I'm just ... I don't want you to see me like this". Lifting the covers I see she's in my hoodie and a pair of sweatpants with her back to me. "Brooklyn..." she starts to fight with me but I quickly climb in and wrap my arms around her. Holding her close to me as she softly sobs. "Sshh we don't have to talk about it ... but I'm not leaving you pretty girl" I whisper into her tied up blonde hair as she pushes herself into me.

We lay there for a while, Regina crying whilst I comforted her the best I could. I didn't want to pressure her to talk about it till she was ready. So we just lay together until ... "it was awful Ro". I gave her hand a squeeze "I'm so sorry pretty girl". "I should have practiced but I ... Iv put on weight" she sobs wiping away her tears. "Regina ... your the most beautiful bad ass Iv ever met. This'll blow over and you'll go back to being the absolute boss of that school. It's ok for it to hurt right now but please remember the bad ass Regina George that you are" I whisper placing a small kiss to her shoulder. She chuckles lightly "how do you always know what to say Ro". She then turns in my hold finally facing me and letting me see her tear stricken but beautiful face. Lifting her hand up and caressing my cheek "wait how did you get on at soccer? I can't believe I haven't asked you that yet". I smile looking at her, Regina has been through more than I have tonight and now she's worried about not asking me about my game. "We won pretty girl but you're more important to me than a soccer game ... you know that right?" Regina leans forward placing her lips against mine. "You're too good for me Ro" she whispers letting her lips ghost mine. Shaking my head in disagreement, she presses her lips to mine again. This time deepening the kiss, laying on her back and pulling my body on top of her. "I know I promised you a sexy Santa suit ... but ..." "you're beautiful exactly the way that you are Regina ... there's nobody more beautiful than you to me" I lean down placing a small kiss against her lips as she stares at me.

Regina's PoV

I don't deserve her. After everything Iv done in my life I know I absolutely do not deserve the girl leaning above me right now. This girl makes me go from feeling the worst Iv ever felt about myself ...to feeling loved. Pushing her into her back I straddle myself over her hips. Leaning down and capturing her lips with mine, relishing in the feeling of Brooklyns lips moving against mine. Her hands land on my hips as mine roam down her body to the bottom of her top. Tugging at it so she takes the hint and removes it. Leaning up whilst kissing me she quickly pulls her top off her body exposing her sports bra and abs. Leaning back myself I pull Brooklyns hoodie off my body before falling back into her. I love the feeling of Brooklyns naked body against mine. In a few short moments both of us lay completely bare with Brooklyn leaning over to grab a condom. My impatience taking over I lean over and grab the condom of Brooklyn and rip it open. "Em ... wait Regina are you sure? I mean you've had a ... pretty upsetting night and I feel like maybe I'm taking advantage of that" she stutters looking up at me. "Ro baby you are not taking advantage of me... you're not... I promise. I need ... I need to feel close to you. Like it's me and you against everyone else" she nods slowly at me as I place the condom on her dick. Rolling it down to her base before lifting myself up and pushing my hips down. Brooklyn gasps when we first make contact, then groans as she fills me up. "Fuck baby" I groan feeling her stretch me out. Leaning my hands on Brooklyns chest I then begin to roll myself back and forth finding a pace. Brooklyns mouth hangs open as I ride her on my bed. Flicking my hair over my shoulder I lean down placing my lips against Brooklyns whilst continuing my movements. Brooklyns hands firmly planted on my ass as we succumb to our cravings for each other. "Fuck pretty girl ... your gonna make me cum" she groans giving me the confidence to go faster. "Ro ... Ro I'm not going to last" I moan feeling her start to thrust up into me. "You're not allowed to cum till I say so pretty girl" this isn't helping. "Ro I need to cum ...please" I moan feeling the tightening in my stomach. "Not yet" she groans continuing her thrusts. Planting my hands back on her chest to somewhat ground myself I can't stop the build up. The way Brooklyns mouth hangs open, the look in her eye, the absolute daddy she becomes in bed, the glistening movement of her abs. "Ro seriously" "cum baby" a few short movements later i cant stop the scream that leaves my lungs as the orgasm washes over me. Brooklyn grunting underneath me as she fills up the condom... I want to feel her fill me up so badly. Crashing down on top of her we both lay there attempting to catch our breaths back. "Your mom would definitely have heard that" Brooklyn laughs as I swipe her arm. "And you'll get the blame of it" I groan placing my face into her chest. "I love you Brooklyn ... I love you so much" I whisper placing a kiss to her chest, enjoying the sound of her rapid heartbeat. "I love you pretty girl ... I love you so much too... you tired?" Her fingers start working through my hair. "Mhm ... you've tired me out" I laugh with closed eyes. "Go to sleep beautiful" "good night baby" laying here with my Brooklyn is all I needed to get over the embarrassment of tonight .... Last night.