|01| •KAMAKSHI'S FOREST & VAN VIHAR•

AUTHOR'S POV

"She is your daughter and she will have to get into your profession one day. You can never give her the life you wanted. She is the daughter of a slut, and this tag will always be there with her no matter where she goes.

"SHE WILL BE A WHORE LIKE YOU"

"SHE WILL BE A WHO-"

"NOOOO" a scream echoed in the whole house. A woman in her late thirties was panting heavily. She searched for a particular person on the other side of the bed beside her only to find the other side empty.

Finding the other side of the bed empty, she immediately got off the bed and started searching for that person in the whole house.

"AKSHI, AKSHI KAHA HAI TU. Hey Mahadev, ye ladki kaha chali jaati hai, bas ye kisi sankat mein na ho, iski raksha karna, Prabhu" she said, praying for the little girl who was nowhere to be found in the house, especially since it was midnight. (Akshi, Akshi where are you? Oh God, where has this girl gone, just protect her so that she is not in any trouble.)

She took her shawl from the room and got out of the house. She locked the door of her small cottage and went out in search of her little daughter KAMAKSHI.

As she was walking and searching, she heard a faint voice of someone talking. She recognized the voice; it was her daughter's. She followed the voice and was shocked to see the scene in front of her.

Her daughter was sitting on a rock with a small rabbit on her lap, and THE KING OF THE FOREST was sitting in front of her with his head hung low as if listening intently. She was talking to him as if she were scolding him.

She seemed like the queen of the jungle.

"Hamne aapko anekon baar samjhaya hai ki ise in praniyon ko bhayabheet na kiya kariye, parantu aap hamari baat sunte hi nahi hai, Bhai sa" said the little Kamakshi scolding the King of the jungle.
(I have told you several times not to scare these creatures, but you don't listen to me, brother.)

"Aur jo maine aapko bina bataye Ghar se bahar jaane ke liye mana Kara hai vo? Uska dhyaan nahi Raha aapko Rani sa?"
(And the one that made me want to go out of the house without telling you? You didn't remember that, your highness?)

"Ab to ham gaye" Kamakshi mumbled to herself
(Now I am gone)

"Maayi, hame kshama kar dagiye, ye sab Bhai sa ka dosh hai"

"Kaise?"

Kashi jumped off the rock came towards her maayi and lowered her head and said "hamko pyaas lagi thi to ham uthkar jal peene gaye to hamemuchh awaj aayi, jaise koi sahayata ke liye hame bula raha ho aur uski guhaar sunke ham khud rok hi nahi paaye aur yaha aa gaye, yaha aake dekha to paaya ki kuchh bhediye iss pyaare khargosh ho pareshaan kar rahe hai, ham uski raksha hetu gaye to unhone hampe prahaar karna chhaha parantu Bhai sa ne aake hame liya aur isse daantne lage, parantu iska to koi dosh hai hi nahi? Haina maayi?" Said Kamakshi looking at her maayi blinking her big doe eyes
(I were thirsty and went to drank water I was answered by a voice that as if someone was calling me for help and after listening to its cry, I was not able to stop myselve and came, here we saw that some wolves were tormenting this rabbit, I went to protect him but then they came to attack me but before they could harm me Bhai sa came saved all of us but then he started scolding this little rabbit but he wasn't at fault, right maayi?) [maayi is a mother figure]

Rekha Kumari her maayi smiled at her innocence hugged her and said "yes he wasn't at fault aur agar ab isko nyaya ho gaya ho Ghar chale?"
(And if the justice is done shall we proceed towards our home) Kamakshi just nodded her head. Rekha held her hand and they proceeded towards their home.

REKHA'S POV

Let's skip the introduction. You might find it weird how Kamakshi heard those voices. Well, this is her forest. She's truly the queen of this jungle. To everyone else, it might seem like an ordinary forest, but it's far from it. The soul of this forest is intertwined with hers. Here, the animals don't need food or nourishment; all they need is her presence. She's the one who keeps this forest and its creatures alive.

A/N- okay okay stop, leave something for me to tell further in the story as well.

(Rekha) Okay okay now remaining information will be provided to you further in the story

ON THE OTHER HAND

"Yuvraj,Van vihaar par chalnege?" A man in his late fifties asked the young man sitting in front of him.
(Yuvraj, will you go on a forest trip?)

"Awashya Kaka sa, bas ek baar pita ji se anumati le len?"
(Sure Kaka sa (uncle), let me just take father's permission)

"Aapko hamse kar karya ki anumati lene ki avshakta nahi hai, Yuvraj. Aap van vihar par Jaa sakte hai" the emperor of Bharat Ekalavya Pratap Singh said to his son.
(You don't have to take my permission for everything, Yuvraj. You can go for the forest trip)

"Bas Sandhya se purv laut aayiega" said the empress of Bharat Durga Pratap Singh to her son
(Just return before the sunset)

"Ham bache nahi rahe maa sa bade ho gaye hain"-
(I am a grown up child mother, I am not a kid anymore)

"Aap hamare liye sadaiv bache hi rehenge, aur Sandhya se purv agar na aaye to hamse baat na kigiyga, Yuvraj"
(You will always remain a kid for me, and if you do not come before evening then do not talk to me, Yuvraj.")

Yuvraj aka The crowned Prince of Bharat Shivansh Pratap Singh glanced towards his father who also was confused by the unusual behaviour of his wife. But he assured his son and just asked him to remain quiet.

"Okay maa sa, aapki ichchha hamare liye aadesh kyu pita ji?"
(Okay mother, Your wish order for us, right father")

"Aur nahi to kya"
(Of cause)

"Hona bhi chahiye achha chaliye aur sab pehele chal ke bhojan kar liye fir van vihar ke prasthan kigiyega"
(It should be so) well let's go and first of all, have lunch and then leave for forest trip.)

"Ham jaake prasthan karne ka prabandha karate hai-"
(Let me go and make arrangements for departure-)

"Nahi Bhai sa pehle sab chalkar bhojan kar liye phir kuchh aur karvayega"
(No, brother, first let's all go and have food and then do something else )

"Your wish order for us" said The younger brother of Ekalavya, Anupam Pratap Singh.

Everyone laughed at his remark and then Durga said "bahut hua hasi majak ab chaliye bhojanaalaya mein, bhojan ka samay ho raha hai"
(Enough of joking, now let's go to the dinning area, it's time for breakfast)

Everyone moved to the dinning hall and after having lunch they proceed towards the forest for their trip.
..............................................................

Heyoo beautiful sunshines, how are y'all. Hope you are doing great. Here is the first chapter of this one and about aesthetics I didn't get appropriate aesthetics for this. Will try to give you the aesthetics but no promises. Will meet you in the nest chapter till then take care (also don't forget to vote comment and follow). Bye Bye. ✨🫶