~! Chapter 10 !~

Re written since I'm cringing at my horrible writing skills, might to the same for the entire book, if i do i prolly wont announce it and I'll just change a few stuff. (Format)
Val's POV:

Damnit... I fucked up... I really did this time... What the hell should I do...?
I really messed up, right?

I still stood there, in Vox's office, looking at the floor. I felt so disgusting and horrible for the first time ever, I couldn't bear to stay there anymore.

I left the office and closed the door gently, I went to my pent house and I grabbed a glass of wine.
God... how do I figure out what to do...?

Vox's POV:

God... my leg hurts a bunch... especially cause Val has such pointy heels.. why does he even need heels?! He's ten feet tall for fucks sake!
My screen is broken... ugh... I need to fix it now...
I'm so angry right now, and kinda hurt. Just a sucky feeling in general... so I just went ahead and fixed my screen.
Please dont ask how.

3rd person POV:

Valentino went to consult Velvette for his relationship issues, I suppose you could say they were best friends.
Vox just worked as a way to just suppress his feelings, why? Who knows, but he really didnt wanna talk to Val after what just happened.
Obviously who would? Val was confused outta his mind, and panicked as fuck.

Vox eventually went out to get a snack (how does bro nom nam num?). He saw Val while they were walking in the hallway.
"Vox..." Val looked at him apologetically. He actually felt pretty bad for what he did to him..

"Look, I dont...I dont need to hear you right now." Vox retorted before trying to walk away.
Valentino grabbed his wrists gently. "Vox, just- I'm so sorry okay? Look we can- He tried to plead with him but Vox pulled his arm away and cut him off.

"No." Vox said in a stern manner, he didnt feel like talking, nor did he want to.

"What? What the fuck do you mean "No."?! Huh?! I'm trying to talk to you like a decent being and you just say no?!" Val got angry, he just wanted to apologize. He wanted to make things right between them.

"I dont want to talk about it right now! You broke my screen, I was caught off guard, I didnt know you still had such violent fucking tendencies!" Vox retorted at him rudely and angrily.

Valentino looked dumbfounded, and also flabbergasted. "I'm sorry! Okay?! Im trying to apologize but you just dont wanna hear it for fucks sake!" He looked a bit sad for once, he desperately wanted to make this better between them but Vox wouldn't listen to him...

"Well I didnt ask to be punched by my own partner for fucks sake?!" He yelled at him loudly, making Val feel even more guilty.
There was a bit of an awkward silence between the two...

Val sighed and decided to break the awkward silence."I know okay?! I'm trying to make it up to you now so why wont you just let me?!" He sighed painfully.

"Cant you just give me time alone?!" Vox yelled at him again.

"Cant you just listen to my goddamn apology before I fucking do that?!" Val yelled back in response.
It goes silent again as Vox waits for him to speak.

Valentino sighed, preparing himself to speak. "Vox...I'm really really sorry, okay? I...Baby, I let my anger get the best of me as I always do...and I'm sorry you became the target of it... I'm sorry I couldn't control myself and I ended up breaking your screen..." He looks apologetically at him again... "I really want to make things right, y'know...?"

Vox sighed tiredly. "I understand, but can you please give me some time alone?" He asked him politely this time.
"That's okay, I at least got to apologize to you..." He smiled softly.
Vox still looked a bit unsure."Mhm.."
He noticed the uncertainty but he brushed it off."Dont overwork yourself, 'kay Voxxy?~"
"Yeah, I wont, not anymore." He smiled a bit.
"Can I have a kiss?~" He asked kind of teasingly but also actually wanting affection.
Vox kisses him on the cheek, Val felt a bit sad, but honestly at least he got something.
"Thats good enough." Val chuckled, before crossing his arms and smiling playfully.
"I'll see you around.." Vox walked off as he said sheepishly, still being uncertain.
"Mhm...cya." He looked a bit concerned but brushed it off.

Vox just walked off and got his snack, contemplating his relationship, would it ever be the same after this argument? Maybe it would, he hoped it would.

800 words