~! Chapter 1 !~

A/N: guys i wrote this in school.

Also I wrote this so I can feed you smut content for once. (Facing my fears real)
A bit of smut for this only tho

Vox's POV:

Oh my fucking lucifer! What a tiring day of all these boring broadcasts, paperwork, and Velvette's annoying ass bitchy attitude and comments. The last thing, I absolutely [̲̅D̲̅][̲̅O̲̅] [̲̅N̲̅][̲̅O̲̅][̲̅T̲̅] wanna deal with, is the stupid radio twink looking, carcass eating, old ass bitch, motherfucking witch, expired tomato, skin-colored like a potato, period blood colored demon.

I swear to all of hell if this stupid ADHD gets me before the angels, since i dont have my meds, I'm gonna blow up this [̲̅W̲̅][̲̅H̲̅][̲̅O̲̅][̲̅L̲̅][̲̅E̲̅] [̲̅F̲̅][̲̅U̲̅][̲̅C̲̅][̲̅K̲̅][̲̅I̲̅][̲̅N̲̅][̲̅G̲̅] [̲̅P̲̅][̲̅L̲̅][̲̅A̲̅][̲̅C̲̅][̲̅E̲̅]. All I want to do is play Roblox and scam these stupid ass adopt me kids, I swear if Valentino or Velvette stay a foot's distance within me, I will fucking kill everyone then myself.

I continued walking to my office because I desperately need something to do and it was annoying not being able to do anything but walk in an extremely long ass fucking hallway.

As i continued walking along, HOW LONG IS THIS FUCKING HALLWAY?!, but anyway- I felt something grab me.
A pair of hands from behind holding my hands up, another pair with my waist.
"[̲̅V̲̅][̲̅A̲̅][̲̅L̲̅] [̲̅F̲̅][̲̅U̲̅][̲̅C̲̅][̲̅K̲̅] [̲̅O̲̅][̲̅F̲̅][̲̅F̲̅]." I yelled at him as I got out of his grasp by shocking him.
"Woah! woah! Voxxie, baby, what's got your wires tangled?" He asked me in a somewhat sarcastic tone.
"I dont need to deal with you and your fucking whores today, Im so fucking fed up with you all." He's probably just asking me to help him chase off those stupid fucking whores of his. I hate this fucking bitch, dont ask me for help with those idiot sluts of yours."And who does "you all" pertain to, my love??" I hated him calling me that while fucking random bitches right infront of camera."Everyone in this fucking place, employees, you and Vel, and whoever the hell fucking exists here." I wanna fucking kill everyone so badly. "Okay baby, I think your bad mood might go too far today, wanna talk about what happened today?" As if you genuinely fucking care. "No. I'll say this in the nicest way I can. [̲̅F̲̅][̲̅U̲̅][̲̅C̲̅][̲̅K̲̅] [̲̅O̲̅][̲̅F̲̅][̲̅F̲̅]" I dont fucking care how this bitch feels anymore. The fucking audacity he has to fuck those sluts infront of a camera while we're dating. Asshole.
"Voxxyy~ C'mon now~ Are you sure you don't wanna talk?" Hell yes you fucking bitch. "Yes. I'm very sure." I felt his hands grab me and he spun me around, then he grabbed my waist again and tried to kiss me, but I blocked him with my hand. "No." I said firmly. "Voxxyy!~ You're no fun." I swear to god you fucking bitch I will kill you. "Val, I told you, I'm not in the mood." I was this close to punching him in the face. "C'mon! Loosen up will ya?~" I swear this motherfucker is testing me "If you wanna fuck someone go fuck angler desk or whatever his fucking name is, since you clearly love fucking him so much." Val pulled me closer to him and carried me, wrapping my legs around his torso. "Is that what this is about? Oh Voxxy, Love, you know I only do it for the videos~" "[̲̅S̲̅][̲̅O̲̅] [̲̅W̲̅][̲̅H̲̅][̲̅A̲̅][̲̅T̲̅]?! You still fuck him." "Are you jealous?~"
"You know what? Fuck it, Yes I am. I should be anyway since my boyfriend is fucking random sluts infront of a camera." "So then should I fuck you infront of one?" "No." "But then I should be fucking you then, right?" "Well duh, we're dating are we not?" "Well, let's begin then." "Wait wh- ÆAĦ!" This fucking bitch bit my neck holy shit. "Ngh- Ah- V-Val!" I pushed his head away by cupping his face (idk man) "What? I thought ya wanted this?" "N-not here, dumbass.." Val carried me to his bedroom. I can't believe Im fucking doing this, and I want it to happen... in a single blink, I was already on his fucking bed.

3rd Person POV:

Val set Vox on the bed, he went to go get probably some kinky toys or shit. Vox was probably extremely tired with the way he was blinking, he had to charge or whatever he does. Suddenly he felt a hand on his thigh, "Mngh...! V-Val wait- A bunch of bites and kisses to his shoulder and collarbone cutting him off, the only thing he could manage to let out were moans of "Val" and "Wait". "Val- Val please- ngh- the kisses finally came to a stop. "You keep calling out my name and telling me to wait, I thought ya wanted this Voxxy~" "I- I do, I just- want to take a moment." "Alrighty, whateva ya say my love~" after about snuggling with Val for about a few minutes, about 5 or 6 minutes, Vox decided he was okay. The Moth started doing his thing, taking off Vox's clothes, touching him, kissing him, caressing him, biting him, all of that stuff. All Vox could do was either grip on the bed sheets or Val's shoulders. Vox liked this feeling though, the feeling of being needed, the feeling of being loved, he liked it a lot. They went way farther than making out, after the entire ordeal Valentino wrapped both him and Vox in the blanket, Vox wasn't asleep yet, just a bit hazy and was babbling about random shit. Valentino loved this, seriously loved, and hugged Vox with all his arms. Vox soon fell asleep and right before Valentino slept, he gave Vox a kiss on the top of his screen or like forehead.

Help me i cant stop thinking of them...
967 words