~! Chapter 7 !~

Vox asks Val to go on a date

Vox's POV

It's been a few weeks of this, lovey dovey thing me and Val have, he hasnt fucked anyone else, besides me. Which is somewhat odd, he hasn't even fucked Angel dust or whatever his name is- which is odd since I'm very much sure he's OBSESSED with that demon, I mean, have you seen how many films they have together?! Like jeez! I mean, he does love me, right?? But- I don't know if I can trust him. I mean, the fact that he's stopped fucking those whores just to prove it to me, I think and I hope that its enough proof... Man I desperately wanna do somethin else, all we've been doing since these few weeks are fuck, kiss, cuddle, and chat... I mean I do enjoy it, but the routine is kinda...repetitive. What about a date? Would Val like that?? Jeez I hate relationships, why is it so complicated?!

As far as I've known he's more of a...y'know, kinda guy. I don't even know how to ask someone out!  Should I just say "wanna go on a date?" and just expect him to say yes?? If theres one thing I know about Val, to get him to do something, you gotta win him over. Like as in bribery, no way in hell could I could bribe him either. I should just go ask Vel for help- maybe later once shes done with her show and her LIVEs since they matter to her a lot, that's understandable but whatever.

I walked down the corridors, the office, literally random places in the V Tower just waiting for Velvette just to ask her a bunch of questions cause I'm clueless with this fucking shit. I really do fucking love this moth if I'm being honest, like jeez he's so pretty and perfect, I have a hard time believing this guy is in love with ME, of all demons... Gosh this guy has so low standards for him to like me- hell I dont even know what to do!

I finally see Velvette in the kitchen, I grab her arm and pull her to a spare bedroom.

"the fuck ya want Vox??" "a date plan for Val." "oh for fucks sake! just ask your little piss baby and he'll say whether he wants to or not!" "I need a plan Velvette!" "WHY??" "Isnt that how this romance thing works??" "Ugh, fine I'll help your sorry ass with this since you're so BAD at it.."

Vox and Vel just continued planning. Vox was so confused out of his mind and had no idea what to do and Vel was only helping a bit because he couldn't understand much of what she was saying. It took a very very long time for Vox to finally understand and now he had a plan thanks to Velvette.

Valentino was alone in his room, smoking and drinking as per usual. A knock was placed on the door, "Come inside." Val said in a deep tone, thinking it was one of his annoying ass assistants. "Chill out, it's me." Vox spoke in a somewhat sarcastic tone. "Hey baby~" "Hey, Val." "Oh cmon! Am I the only one that uses pet names in this bond?" "Pffft, maybe." "Well..." Val said as he went closer to Vox. "That doesn't seem so fair~" Vox gave Val a short kiss and asked him the question. "Hey...Val??" "Yes, mi amor?" "You know how we uh... like just fuck cuddle and chat?" "What? Is there something wrong with that?" "What- nonono!- I just uh... thought if you'd like to...y'know- go out??" Vox gave him some flowers"It's alright with me, mi amor." "YES OH MY GOODNESS OH MY FUCKING GOSH!" "What- suddenly Vox burst through the doors yelling, "VEL VELL!! IT WORKED OH MY FUCKING GOSH IT WORKED!" Val couldnt help but chuckle at the childish attitude, but thats what he liked about Vox other than...other stuff.

What an adorable overlord~ Val thought to himself as he looked at the beautiful flowers. He quickly called some assistants and told them to take care of the flowers, if any, at least one, had wilted, he would go crazy. The assistants understood and started using their clipboards to create space in their schedules as they left.

Val couldn't help but smile at the thought. It wasn't something he'd normally accept, but he loved that childish immature attitude of Vox when he felt like he accomplished something amazing, he was so happy he forgot to tell Val where the hell they were even going. It was so cute and pure, even if he knew no one in hell would ever be like that, but really, who the fuck cares?

Val's possessive ass sees Vox as his, he's mine and I'm good with it, is what Val is probably thinking. Val just sits there waiting for either Vox or both of them, so he can ask where they're going and what they're gonna do.

Vox runs back into the room.
"Baby, where will we go?" "Oh." "You.. didnt think about that, did you now, mi amor?" "Oops" "Whatever, we'll just go anywhere." Vox screamed in happiness and hugged Val and pulled him into a kiss. "I LOVE YOU OH MY GOSHHHHHH"

Val may be the overlord of lust, but surely this is love, and he'll definitely keep this (Vox) forever.

917 words

Sorry this took so long! School sucks man, I was also able to watch the entire series like finally!! Anyway heres ch.7 👍