~! Chapter 3 !~

Just a mild trigger warning cause this chapter will have this like rage fit or smth where someone just throws all the stuff, yk like an extreme mental breakdown. Again as i said in some of my other books, this has a lot of sensitive topics be warned and read at ur own risk

edited haha

Val's POV

I reached VelVel's room and I knocked on the door. "Whom the fuck is it?"
Of course, that british accent and that british way of speaking. "Velvel!! It's me, Val"  "Go the fuck away if ya gonna rip up my models!"  "I need help!"  She immediately opened the door. "The fuck you need help with?" "Vox." "Oh, you and that flat faced prince got in an argument did ya?" "Well, he wont talk to me, thats for sure." "Lemme tell ya, he's very much jealous of those whores ya fuck." "Really?" "Duh? His boyfriend, out fuckin' otha people instead of him!" "Oh." "Was that not obvious enough?"  "Well, could you help me talk to him then?"  "Yeah, okay fucka! I am an expert at romance anyway."

3rd Person POV

Velvette and Valentino were talking and chatting about how Valentino could solve this issue. One idea was to stop fucking those whores, another was just fucking Vox on camera instead, However they knew Vox would like the first idea much more than the second. Valentino was somewhat in a panic, Velvette noticed that. "You okay?"  "Yeah,  just a little panicked."  "Strange for someone like ya."  "Doh! Cmon VelVel I love this man!"  "Do you?" "Yes, I very much do!" "Then stop fuckin' ya damn whores and show him you love him!"  "Wait..."  "What?"  "That's- That's it! Maybe I havent shown him how much I love him..." "Oh for fuckin' lucifers sake! You just realized that now?!"  "Sorry, kinda slow when it comes to actual relationships, since I've never had a permanent one."  "Well it might not be permanent if you dont show yo flat faced prince some love!"  "I know! What I mean is most of my relationships have lasted about 3 hours! The longest one was a day!"  "Okay! Whateva! Go show him some love now!"  "Okay but- "BUT?!" "YES BUT." "ARE YA SERIOUS?!" "Yes, now, HOW do I show him love.." "FOR FUCKS SAKE VALENTINO!"  "PLEASE JUST HELP ME OUT VELVEL"  "FINE BUT YA FUCKIN' OWE ME FOR WASTIN' MY TIME."  "YEAH WHATEVER!

Vox's POV
Fucking stupid moth! I said in my head as I picked up a vase and threw it at the wall. "FOR FUCKS SAKE." I kept throwing EVERYTHING. Literally. "FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU..." I repeated those words so many times, I threw vases, gadgets, a damn table for fucks sake, my room was now messier, but not as messy as my mindset. "ŠȚÙPÏÐ FÚÇĶÌŃĞ MŒØȚĦ!!" I yelled out as I threw one of our pictures against the wall. Right now, I just wanted to fucking  cry. "Stupid...stupid...şțűpïð..."  I hated this, I hated him! But I did love him too. I cant even fucking THINK anymore. There were just voices in my head, telling me, "he doesnt care obviously! He's using you. You're just a toy." And fuck I hated it. I hated it more than anything. I just wanted to cry and let it all out. I started sobbing and yelling, I kept hitting stuff and smashing stuff since i was so dont with this fucking hell hole. I just wanted to rage and continue destroying this stupid room. So I did, I grabbed a baseball from lucifer knows where- and just started smashing shit. I had so much rage that once i was done, I threw the bat too.

3rd Person POV

Vox, with his back against a wall that was still empty (as in no items or objects infront), slid down. He was drained, he was tired, hatred filling every single electron in his fucking body. Instead of doing some more damage to his already destroyed room. He layed down on the floor, curled up. He didnt wanna interact with Val right now, not at all if not. The moth made him feel loved for once, but that always only lasted a few moments, then that was it. All he wanted to do was cry, he sobbed tear after tear. He had no other choice anyway, was it his fault he believed the moth demon loved him?

725 words