END..!!!!??

At hospital

Yn was still lying on the floor...her legs felt paralyzed and blood was coming from her mouth...she wanted to scream and shout but she was helpless...her tears were already making their way..the worst pain is that when you want to cry ,when you want to scream..when you want to release your pain..but you aren't able to do that ...you aren't even able to let those tears and screams come out...in life situation is the worst ...it leads you to those part where you never imagined for...

Meanwhile jungkook was running in the hospital..he felt restless...and somewhere he knew ...he was not feeling good...he just wanted to meet her and take her in his embrace
Jk: did you know where is bae yn.
...?
Nurse: bae yn? Umm mental patient right..she maybe at the third floor but I don't know her room number you just check the rooms there...

Jk: thanks and she is not sick she is not a mental patient understand...

He ran away saying those words ...

Nurse: such a jerk....
She murmured

Jungkook reached the third floor... there were many rooms but it wasn't time for counting the rooms he checked all the room but he wasn't able to find her ...he ran towards a room skipping a room located at the corner

Yn pov..

I heard it..I heard it...he is here my jungkook he came ... I can hear his heartbeat jungkook...I am here please come I am waiting please come fast ...I won't..b..e ab..le to..ho..ld on ... lo..ng...

*She cried *

Jungkook pov

I didn't find yn in any of the room...I felt helpless... I was losing my hopes...and that when I started going away..but as I was going I heard a sound from the room I was passing by... I looked at the closed door...and felt..that's something was wrong .but I ignored it .. and ...I started going away but this time there was a loud sound And I decided to go inside...

Yn pv..

Jungkook was here but he wasn't coming in my room... doesn't he know I am here ..I need to do something....I stared dragging my body as my legs felt paralyzed...I dragged myself towards the the door but I wasn't able to reach there ...My body was no longer able to move ...I couldn't stop myself...and cry harder... suddenly I felt pain in my legs..it was so painful that I threw my head back in pain ...which made my head hit the table located at the back...as my hard it the table,..the flower vase placed on the table..stared moving...it felt like it will fall soon..I got scared ...I dragged my body away from the table it was hard ...but I need to move or else the vase will fall on my head as I move away the flower vase felt down with a loud sound the vase was fully broken it shattered everywhere...and one piece got stuck in my legs ..and my leg started bleeding...that's when I heard the door opening I looked up only to meet those eyes ....those eyes which I fell for ..those eyes ...which I always found myself drowning...I felt his heartbeat in my ears it was beating louder...maybe he remembered me ...

Yn pov ended

Yn: ju..n..gk..ook y..ou ..ca..me..

She smiled and fainted infront of him

Jk pov

I was feeling restless and so I decided to enter the room...and thats when I saw her ..I was shocked ..to see her in that condition... hairs were messy ..her dress was torn from her shoulder...her red puffy eyes..were the proof that she cried ...her leg was bleeding while that piece of glass was still stucked in her soft skin ...she looked helpless.... I wanted to kill myself for being this late .. I was so shocked that I was even able to process... whatever I was seeing...I felt all the worst feeling...pain .. sadness... regret...guilt...and moreover the guilt inside me was killing me ...I was still standing there when I heard he weak low voice saying my name ...her voice was low and weak but in that low and weak voice it showed her feelings...she felt relieved seeing me..but somewhere there was pain in that voice ....and tahs when she fainted I rushed towards her after realising