separation And Memories

Yn pov:

Jungkook... I don't know why but why can't you remember me..?..I know you are my kookie...I can hear your heartbeats..I know it's you ...:

Yn pov ended

Flashback:

Little yn was crying in her room broken and ...she wanted to go with her parents...to the beach but they left her..

Yn: ma..ma p..apa...eo..nn..ie..why ..di..dnt you take...me...I wanted to go...

She was crying and hiccupping while watching her parents sitting in the car and they drove off
Later she slept while standing and giving her head a support with the help of wall..

Time skips she wokes up...but with a sound near her ears..

Beat...beat..beat..beat!!

Yn: ahh...what's this sound...

She held her both ears...as the sound was.. increasing...but it wasn't painful...

Yn: seems like..a sound of heartbeat...
She put her hands on her chest and tried to match the both sounds one from her chest and one she was hearing..l

Yn: yes it's the heartbeats...wait does that mean I have a heart in my ears too...

Suddenly she heard the doorbell she went downstairs...she was going and the sound of the heartbeat was increasing more and more..as if the owner of the sound was near her...

She opened the door and found two elder and one boy of her age ...

Yn was confused as the sound of the heartbeat she calculated that the heartbeat sound belonged to any of them...but she was confused whose heartbeat was that...

Mrs jeon: oh hi sweetheart...where are your parents...??
Yn: huh?
The woman bend down...and caressed yn hair
Mrs jeon: sweetie are you alone here..where is your mom and dad..
Yn: mamma papa and eonnie..went to beach
Mrs jeon: didn't they take you
Yn: no..mamma papa don't like. me...they say me to stay at home....but they always take eonnie with them I don't know why...

She said with so much innocence that Mrs jeon hugged her..

Mrs jeon: sweetie we are new here Actually we have some work..so we can't take jungkook with us ..will you stay with jungkook untill we came back

Yn looked at small boy who was looking at her with cold eyes...he was handsome...
Yn went towards jungkook with small steps and hold his hands..
Yn: come kookie let's play you will enjoy her * smiled*

That's it when she went near him she found that the sound of the heartbeat which she was hearing belongs to him...

Mr jeon: wow you are so friendly..so I guess it's for us to leave bye both you
They both left

Yn: my name is bae yn..I am 6 years old ..what about you..
Jk: I am jeon  jungkook

Suddenly yn went and put her ears on his chest ... jungkook was shocked..

Jk: hey what are doing..?
Yn: shh let me hear the sound...

Jungkook didn't said anything and let her do whatever she was doing..after a minute she removed her ears..and looked at him..

Yn: you know I can hear your heartbeat...
Jk: eh..? Its not possible
Yn: yes ..I can do ...I can hear your heartbeat when you are not much far from me..
Jk: how?
Yn: I didn't know how ...I get to know when I was in my room and you were outside of my house...
Jk: I need a proof
Yn: ok fine you hide somewhere in the house...and I will find you by your heartbeat