SAVIOUR

Time skips to night

Yn was alone sitting on the bench in the park...the weather was cold ..as it felt like it was going to rain soon....she hugged her body as the cold wind touched her soft warm skin...shiver ran down on her spine..she was hungry...but she couldn't do anything as she didn't have money...she didn't wanted to repeat the morning incident and so she decided to starve herself.

YN:Oahhh..What should I do? It was better in the hospital..atleast I got a nice place to stay and food to eat..I guess I should go back to the hospital...but what's the hospital name..? And which place is this..???agghhhh why did I ran in the first place..stupid ..now suffer.,.

What if some animal came and eat me...is this my end nono..eomma..

That's it ...a tear left her remembering her mother and father...

Yn: eomma...!?..was I not good enough..? Was I that bad? I loved you guys so why you left me y..ou..promi..sed..t..o..me..et..m..e byt you ..ne.ver ..ever come ..Its been 3  years...you ..last came..mom.. I miss you...

She was crying.. while remembering her mother who just left her in the hospital to die..never she thought that her daughter wasn't sick..

Suddenly a drop of water landed on her hand..she looked up only to find the dark sky.. crying with her...
She felt broken and cried with her whole heart..the raindrops mixed with her tears..

Yn:umm...y..ou are..bad..You..are bad..I hate you..hate you very much....*snif* why..? Just why? Please come back...

She covered her body with her hands and burried her head in her legs she was continuously wiping her tears...but it wasn't stopping...

Time skips

The rain was finally and so does her crying...she was whole wet and was shivering...It was 10:00 and she was still there .
Suddenly few boys were roaming in the park and they saw her

Man1: delicious*licked his lips*
Man2: let's have some fun...
Man3*smirked*

They all went towards yn

Man3: seems like you have lost your way kitten*smirk*
Yn: who are you guys...? * Scared*
Man1: someone to taste you *checking her out*

Her wet hair and this wet  long white hospital frock..was making it impossible to control themselves..as the dress was wet it hugged her body smoothly exposing her bra rarely

Yn understood his gaze and covered her body with her hands...

Man2: this won't help babygirl...
Man1 none will save you from us ...

YN: please let me go..please
She begged

Man3: beg for something else baby..

Saying this one of the man hold her wrist tightly
Yn: Nooo...leave me..please someone help... please..

She was continuously crying and was asking for help but there was none

Man1: stop screaming none will help you

One of the man made yn lay on the bench and pinned her hands...
Man1: now see who will save you from me ...

Yn was continuously wiggling in his grip and screaming

Yn: please leave..ahh..ooo.. please...I beg you let me go..

The man was going to kiss her when yn kicked his private part making him loose his grip and fall on the ground
Seeing the opportunity yn got up and started to run...

Man1: catch that bitch fuck..damm it..

All the three man started to chase yn...

Yn was continuously running and crying...she didn't know where she was running she just kept running and running not untill she fell down ...due to loss of energy..

Man2 : now let's see where you will run...

The man smirked and jumped on her and tore her dress from her shoulder and started kissing her neck...she was crying and begging but she was all helpless as the two other man hold her legs and hand making it impossible for her..

The man was going to kiss her lips when he was rewarded with huge punch...

Jungkook pov

I was dealing with my enemy who ran away from me this morning but was caught again...
I stared going from there after sending him to hell..when I heard a painful scream of a girl..it came from the road as we were in the forest.. I was confused as this place is quite abondoned...

I ignored the voice..but this time it was louder and there was more pain in it ...so without wasting my time I went and some men harrassing a girl...when I looked at the girl she was the same girl from the cafe today... I was confused what's she was doing here byt seeing the man forcing her it made my blood boil I went and punched them hard

Jk pov ended

Jk: how *punch*dare *punch*you *punch*  bastards * punch*  ...you * punch* fucking * punch*mother fucker*punch* ...you *punch* ashole...*punch*fuck *punch* die *punch* you...shit...

Without wasting any seconds he stabbed them all mercilessly...making their death arrive..

After doing his work..he looked at yn who was shivering her dress was tore making her upper area exposed ..thankgod there was none... without wasting any seconds he opened his black shirt making his 8 abs visible...he wet towards yn and made her wear his shirt...he was buttoning the shirt when he felt a drop of tear on his hands ..he looked at her and found her crying...

He made her stand up ..
Jk: are you wearing any shorts inside?

She just nodded her head..

Hearing this he took her torn dress and threw it as it was torn fully impossible to wear...

His shirt was only coming till her mid thighs..she was looking cute in it ...

Jk: are you fine...?

Hearing this yn hugged him tightly and cried on his shoulder loudly.. jungkook was shocked he felt butterflies flies when her body touched his bare skin as he wasn't wearing his shirt ...he was first hesitating but hugged her back..and whispered sweet words in her ear

Jk: It's ok everything is now alright stop crying...

He caressed her hairs and was hugging her tightly

Yn: th..ey..w..ere..s..o ..bad..

She cried

Jk: it sok now stop crying see they are gone now..

They broked the hugged and yn wiped her tears away...there was silence for a minute

Jk: what are doing here..? Don't you have house to leave..?
Yn: I don't live  in my house..
Jk: why
Yn: I live in hospital but I ran away from there
Jk: why ?
Yn: because they think I am mentally sick and give me huge injection
Jk: then what's your adress ?
Yn: I don't know

Jungkook was quite confused but he shrugged this all for now and decided to take her to his mansion as it wasn't good for her to leave her alone
Jk:ok fine ..let's visit my house..then we will find your house..ok..untill then you stay with me ..let's go ..

She stared walking but she fell down with small scream
Yn: ahh
Jungkook bend down and asked
Jk: what happened..?
Yn: my leg...it's paining..

Jungkook looked at her legs which had a big cut and blood was flowing from it..then he looked at her face..and found tears in her eyes

He didn't know why but seeing her crying ...it was making his heart ache in pain...it was time in his life to experience such feelings..

Jungkook stood up taking yn in bridal style...and walked inside the forest ...where his car was standing...he made her sit inside and sat beside her and asked his driver to take them to the mansion..

He got a call from his manager..and then found yn sleeping in a uncomfortable position so he made her head lie on his lap
The driver was quite shocked to see his heartless boss with a girl behaving all sweet and also he was shirtless..

Jungkook picked the call...and said

Jungkook: Max Within a hour I want all the information about Yn...fast
Max: ok boss

Next part coming soon 😁