the battle...part 1

Previously on mdaofd: en.

"I stolen money from my Mom before when she was alive."

Nothing...

"I almost killed someone."this time a hole appeared....

And people was looking at me strangely.

They had death looks like they would kill me if I leave.

"I smoked before."

The hole gotten bigger and everyone started running towards me.

"um I um drunken my.Dad before." Then I started to float towards the hole towards the light. But a person grabbed my foot and I kick his or her face and floated towards the light still...

I woke up in my room looking at the boys worried face.

"freaky Friday dream!!"

I screamed...

"but it's not Friday!"Niall,said

Kinda ruined My spirit..

We all laughed in my room until I saw a little snowflake about to hit the ground....

It's winter..

'darkness comes early there's snow on the ground but up in the sky hanging down from afar is a sing-ingle bright shining star...'

It time...

Midnight is only two hours away...

"guys it's time!"I suddenly said out of the blue the boys had concerned looks on there faces...then worried looks...

"B-B-Battle?"Louis stuttered.

I nodded I pushed them out of my room and change into a long sleeve shirt and a black and white fur jacket and skinny jeans and white and black boots.

http://www.kozykuspuks.com/amazing-winter-clothing-ideas-for-women.php

I walked down stairs to see the boys wearing black jackets all matching and shades.

http://www.aliexpress.com/item/Free-shipping-YF-158-Winter-clothing-new-man-sweater-jacket-Men-s-Clothes-thick-add-cashmere/512736163.html

I smiled they smiled to..

"wanna train a little more before facing your Dad and his army??oh and we called are pack too so they can protect there Luna and alpha...if we even need it."Liam said whispering the last part.

"yeah sure..."we headed outside practicing and doing basic war moves and practicing are powers mastering it.

(1 hour left till midnight)

I'm so nervous what if my mates die what if I die what if people from are pack die what if My Dad take over heaven??

What if I'm a failure?? Like I'm not even worth being the chosen one???

Like it all happen when my 'dad' showed me,well I met one freaking direction who my Dad arrested.... My Dad arrested one freaking direction and I'm there mate who has to defeat her father....and save the world..

But I'm a delinquent...I get arrested for my crimes but I'm an angel more like a fallen one....

'she used to shot up high and let her wings fly but then she felt insure then fell from the sky...'

I'm the falling Angel!!

(A/n those are my lyrics my friend was going through a rough time so I made that for her but it's more than that)

(10 minutes left till midnight)

The pack was here ready to fight...it was the full moon so we will be at are strongest point...and so will demons..

5 mintues left..

"boys I just wanted to tell you I love you guys and that I wanted you to know that if anything happens out there that I love you guys and I will always be here."I pointed to my heart..

"please Don't be like E.T. and leave us nothing will happen no one will get hurt....I love you Makayla...we love your."Louis hugged me and I hugged back and hugged the rest....

Ten seconds

Nine

Eight

Seven

Six

Five

Four

Three

Two

One

We stood outside waiting....I felt vibration

"there coming put up the battle stadium."I commanded and Ricky obeyed..

We don't want humans to see or get hurt on my account....

"Ohh the falling Angel showed up!!"my Dad voice boomed

"yes I did!"I sneered at him

"let me collect my tears??"he smiled evily.

"not without a fight.."I yelled back..

He chuckled..."then let the games begin."

We all ran for them ready to attack....

Yeah let the games begin...

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Sorry haven't updated for a long time and I'm a be honest I was lazy but I updated at 4:35 am shows I really love you guys haha I'm so happy I'mma update part 2 today right now if I don't fall asleep but if I do then it's a surprise...haha

Vote

Comment

Share

Fan

Oh and there's going to be a sequel so This book is forever here...

At long as I get reads and votes I'm glad I got 60 votes on this book haha thank luv u.. :-P ;-) :-)

My Dad Arrested 1DOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara