the process of mating & leaving home..

(Makayla pov)

Me and the boys where sitting on the couch okay I get it I accept the fact I'm the boys mate but a couple questions...

"what is a mate?"

"a mate is someone who a vampire or werewolves love at first sight we protect you absolutely we will take a shot for you anything."zayn answered deeply.wow so pretty much the boys love me when they meet me..cool?

"what is the processes of the transformation??"

The boys look at each other.

"well first we have to claim you we bite your neck to show other wolfs that your taken."Liam answered.

I thought do I wanna be claim but the sooner the better right??

"I want you to do it now."I said.

"are-are your sure?"Louis asked.

I nodded my head.

Louis pick me up and took me to my bedroom.

"babe this gonna be painful at first then it will be pleasure okay."he reassured me.

I nodded.

He started to kiss my right neck and lick up and down until he finally sink down and bite my neck.

I'm not gonna lie that stuff hurt.

Then it was great like everything revolved around me and Louis and it felt good there was this burning heat coming from my arm and then a glow.

Louis grab my arm and his initials showed up and he started tracing with his index finger and it tickled so I giggled.

"come on love let's get you to Zayn."

I nodded and walked down stairs then stop at the last step waiting for Zayn. He camed up slowly to me.

"ready love?"

I nodded my head and we walked to my room.

"I figured Louis already told you but my pleasure might come sooner than his."he whispered on my neck.

He started doing what Louis was doing and soon he just bite Me it hurt like hell still but he wasn't playing the pleasure camed a bit quicker.

It felt like I was walking on sunshine with Zayn then the burning heat sensation started on my arm and Zayn took it and traced it like Louis and he kissed me cheek.

"ready to go babe?"he asked

"yeah..."we walked down stairs and I stop at last step then Liam camed to me and we walked in my room.

"ready?"he asked.

"yes Liam just do it."

He nodded and trailed kisses on my neck then bit me it hurt like hell but of course quicker than Zayn pleasure took over.

I moaned a little and he smiled.then he traced his name smiling that he claimed me.

"let's get you to the Irish leprechaun."

I laughed lol Niall!!!

I waited in my room for Niall while Liam will go get him.

Then Niall walked in.

"hey love."

"hey my little Irish leprechaun."I greeted.

He smiled.

"are you ready."he asked.

"yeah Niall you can claim me."

I started feeling open about it I was cool about it this was easy..