The underworld

Previously on mdaofd: Darkness comes early there's snow on the ground but up in the sky hanging down from afar is a sing-ingle bright shining star...

The song keep on repeating...

What does it mean??

Why do you want from me???

Then I just collapsed.

(Liam pov)

We didn't mean it like that we knew Niall was a Virgin..

So he's now not and we cheered who knew she was gonna leave.

The boys was gonna come after her but I stopped them.

"no she need time to think."they nodded there heads.

I love her and I wish God that she doesn't get hurt I love you Makayla..

(makayla pov)

It was hot burning even I was sweaty.

I open my eyes and looked around it was hell..literally it was hell aka the underworld.

"finally awake Makayla."the devil said also known as my granddad.

"what you want??"I asked totally not fearing what to fear about??

He was nothing like I aspect he didn't have horns or nothing he was normal I hope Dad like that.

I never seen my dad face actually he always was seen with that dark hoodie...it was so mysterious.

"leave now take the boat back to the portal get out before your Dad here."

I nodded.I ran to the boat and stopped the man.

"that be three goblin heads."he demanded.

I didn't have goblin heads but I'm am the princess of the underworld.

"I'm the devils grand child and the anti-Christ daughter therefore you will let me on this boat."

He nodded his head while I climb in.

I thought so...

(Louis pov)

Omg FUCKING carrots where us my carrot lover she's my carrot queen.

Me and the boys was searching for her everywhere it's like she's not on the planet...

I was sitting at a park when someone fell into my lap I open my eyes ehhh just Makayla...

Wait Makayla!!

I hugged her.

"where was you??"I asked her.

"the underworld,long story I tell you in the morning let's get home first."she said and we changed into wolf form and ran home.

When we got there Makayla was engulf with questions and hugs she answered truefully.

And went upstairs to sleep then we all did the Same.

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Aww the boys was so happy to see her haha I might update today to if I feel like it anyways

Vote

Comment

Share

Fan