You say what now & hanging out with the guys

(Makayla pov)

"sit down please!"my Dad command.

The nodded and sat down well a few stumbled.

"sorry sir the were drunk and hitting me while I was driving that's why I was everywhere and-and I'm sorry please don't call my manager."

A dude begged with brown hair and wearing a plaid shirt.

My Dad smirked that's not good it's maybe like be a maid for a month or something when I beat up Kiara for stealing my 'stuff'. And no I don't smoke it happen to be classified information.

"Well I have a daughter see she's very as I say hard headed..."he said acting like I'm not here or something I groaned.

"so she's a fan?"the not drunk one asked all the boys was passed out on the floor.

"um not really but will you watch her?"my eyes went big I was to caught in my thought that the boys left and me and my Dad was going home.

I went in my room and changed into short shorts and a loose top and let the darkness take over or slept I don't know why I'm not overreacting? But I guess I was sleepy.

"KAYLA WE HAVE GEST!!" My Dad yelled waking me up from my slumber.

I walked down stairs grabbing my blue 'dont judge me' snapback.

"so how old is she again?"I heard a husky voice asked.

I walked to the bottom into the living room.

"yes Dad!"I asked sickly sweet.

"oh you here boys meet Makayla.Kayla meet Niall,Harry,Louis,Liam,and zayn!"he pointed at them.

And added"they your babysitters while I go to a dangerous mission okay."

I nodded as he left and I groaned and went to the fridge and grabbed an apple and say at the couch.

"so what are we gonna do?!!"I asked while biting the apple.

They strugged.

"oh let's go to the drain brain it's a really cool pub where you can sing and dance and eat also."

I begged well kinda.

"sure love."Liam said

I hugged him in thanks and ran to my room.

I know your wondering why I hugged him well I don't go out because of my over protective father.

I put on some black shorts and and red long sleeved shirt and my combat boots and leather jacket with a big 'M' in red on the back and I curled my hair and put on little make-up and snapped on my snapback and walk down stairs.

"LEGGO!!" I screamed.

We walked to there car which I called shot gun to.

The boys been staring at me lately it's freaks me out.

We soon arrived to the pub and I was so happy I finally can sing,again.

I know what your thinking 'again?' Well I used to sing here when I sneak out but my Dad caught on sooner or later.

I took a booth with the boys and good ol' Marty who's fifty years old was a waiter.

"may I get you anything?wait Makayla is that you?"she,asked surprised.

"yes Marty how you been?how this place?"I asked looking at the barley filled place.

"down the rock ever since you stop singing...can you sing one more time?"she begged.