Chapter 310 Then, let's go and take a look?

Lin Dongfang was relieved now.

"You are at a critical moment now, so shouldn't you be careful?

The due date is only a few days away. I thought, shall we go to the county tomorrow?"

"County?"

Mingzhu stopped.

"Didn't you say you were going to give birth in the commune? Why are we going to the county again?"

"It's been very chaotic in Beijing lately, so Mom can't come over. I mailed all the things here in advance.

But we don't have any other relatives here, only one is close to us, but she is still a child. She has no experience in giving birth.

We have to plan this in advance, so as not to be in a hurry when we get there. I have prepared all the things that Mom said in the letter, and I am afraid I won't remember the others when the time comes, especially when I get busy.

Another thing , let alone other things, it is the personnel and medical facilities that are more reassuring in the county.

Besides, it is not very far. Let's go early and find a guesthouse near the hospital. Even if we wait until the start of the disease before going to the hospital, it will be faster. Don't you think this is true? "

Mingzhu understood in her heart, and the smile on her face softened a lot.

"Okay, I'll listen to you."

Lin Dongfang also smiled.

"Okay, then I'll come to the village chief tomorrow morning to get a letter of introduction, and then go to find Mr. Liu San, and we'll go to the county tomorrow."

Jian Jian didn't know anything. It was hot, and the child would lie at home and read comic books when he had nothing to do, or run to the mountains with Jian Jian when it was cool. The periphery was indeed quite hot and stuffy, but the deeper we went, the fewer weeds there were, the more trees there were, the fresher the air was, and it was getting cooler and cooler. Jian Xin also liked it very much.

Jian Xin was five years old, and Jian Jian wanted to train her intentionally or unintentionally. Not to mention training her to be a big guy, Jian Jian still hoped that she could have the ability to protect herself.

She really doesn't know how to teach her child, but Jiandan is more familiar with this self-defense skill than other ones. According to her instinct, the first step is to take her child for a morning run to train her basic physical strength.

From spring to now, the child is indeed tenacious. At the beginning, she followed the leader and was out of breath after running for a while.

Slowly, according to the simple formula, she adjusted the rhythm, and she could hold on for longer and longer. Her breathing rhythm became more and more stable and peaceful, and her footsteps became lighter and lighter. Jiandan had to say that the child's understanding was really good.

Jiandan learned mostly self-defense and killing moves in her previous life. Naturally, self-defense is more suitable for her children now. The time is short, the moves have the same posture, and the strength is naturally far behind.

Jiandan is not in a hurry. This is a long-term persistence. She has not laid a good foundation yet, so she can't be impatient.

However, she always takes her child with her when she goes into the mountains. Living at the foot of the mountain, going up the mountain is part of life. She must have a certain understanding of the mountain. She must not panic when encountering any situation in the mountain, and must have the ability to respond agilely.