Chapter 250 Bookstore, All Purchased

They have all studied in school for many years, so they are all uncomfortable with this topic. Seeing that the atmosphere suddenly became depressed, Tan Yajun hurriedly brought the topic back.

"But your idea is right. I remember that there seems to be a small bookstore in the commune, but I don't know if it is still open. Let's go and have a look tomorrow."

As she said this, she looked back and lowered her voice.

"But I heard them say that sometimes you can find some useful things in the scrap collection station.

Think about it, the school is not stable now, so some students who don't like to study, can they still keep the books, right?

I guess a lot of people should have sold them to the scrap collection station. You can go and see if there are any left."

The scrap collection station is simple, but she has never been there. She doesn't have the mind to pick up bargains on Taobao, and she really doesn't have the chance to happen, so she immediately agreed.

"Okay, let's go and have a look tomorrow."

After a while, Jian Xin ran back excitedly, and the dishes for several people were almost cleaned up and they were finishing up.

Seeing this, Jiandan also pulled out the backpack. This time it was pretty good. There were two big fish, three half-sized fish, and some small fish.

If you don't distinguish between big and small, just look at the number, plus the few just now, it's enough for one person.

As soon as he said that, several boys immediately waved their hands. In the end, Jiandan and Mingzhu each took a big one, and the rest were given to Chen Jianguo. After all, they were cooking together. Chen Jianguo grinned,

"Looking at it this way, we are still the winner. With so many, the big ones can be stewed in a pot, and the small ones can be stewed into fish sauce!"

We walked down without separating. A group of people talked and laughed, much happier than when we came.

On the way, we met Wang Jiancheng, Li Jianye and a few female educated youth. We didn't say much. We just nodded and passed by. Wang Hongmei stared at Li Yan and the others' backpacks and muttered something recently.

Since they had decided to go to the commune, they didn't waste time. After they got down the mountain, they went directly to Liu Weimin to get a letter of introduction. Liu Weimin looked worried, but he didn't ask much. He directly gave it to them.

The next morning, Li Yan and Tan Yajun, who had agreed to go, arrived at the village entrance early. When Jian Dan brought the child to the car, half of the people were already in the car.

Everyone knew that they had to go to work, and Chen Hongli and Du Xiuling were also in the car.

But everyone was just for face, so they didn't say anything.

What surprised Jian Dan was that Liu Weimin was also in the car, and his face was not very good.

The old ox was moving forward, and everyone in the car was talking about family matters in a low voice. Little Jian Xin sat next to Jian Dan, looking around with big eyes.

The last time they went out was before the New Year. At that time, there was snow everywhere, and they couldn't see anything. Now it looks fresh.

Liu Weimin sighed and whispered something to Liu Sanye, but Jian Dan didn't pay attention. When he arrived at the commune, he said something to Li Yan and the others, and left with the child first.

"Sister, where is this?"

Although it is different from the county town, it is also a novelty, but everywhere is earthy gray, and in simple eyes, it is almost the same.