Chapter 302 Let's settle accounts at the end of the year

Lin Dongfang's fist hardened immediately.

"Fuck!"

Knowing that he had no other thoughts, Mingzhu would not think too much, but after saying this, she was also very annoyed.

"How about I say that this backer is also quite good, a brother and an uncle, both of whom are in the army, and they are nearby.

As the saying goes, the county magistrate is not as good as the current one. Being so close, it is equivalent to being under the noses of the eldest brother-in-law and the father-in-law. Who wouldn't think twice?

You said that just like this, those little tricks, how many dare to come up?"

To be honest, if Mingzhu didn't say it, Jiandan herself didn't notice those secret eyes,

"Is there?"

She felt that she was quite out of touch, had a bad personality, and liked to fight. She should not be a good candidate for a daughter-in-law now.

"Why not?"

After getting pregnant, Mingzhu also became nagging,

"You go to work and come home every day, and you almost don't care about the affairs of the village. Why don't you care about your own affairs?

If they are good, it's okay, but don't you see those families? The mothers-in-law are all mean and mean. How can their sons be good?

Look at that Du Xiuling. She has been getting close to a man in the village these days. I thought the mother-in-law was kind and kind, and she showed off to them."

Jian Jian looked weird,

"What does it have to do with me whether they are good or not? I'm not looking for a partner?"

Lin Dongfang? ? ?

Mingzhu? ? ?

"What do you think we mean?"

"Yeah, that's what I said. It's useless for them to worry about me. I'm not going to look for someone.

Xinxin and I are so free. We can eat meat when we want to eat meat and fish when we want to eat fish. We don't have to look at anyone's face. Why should we find someone to serve him and endure the anger of that family? Am I crazy?"

"You?"

He emphasized this twice in a serious manner. Are you serious?

"Not many people can be like you two. Your married life is so peaceful. Lin Dongfang is also considerate and there are no complicated relationships to deal with.

Look at those families in the village. Which one is not in chaos?"

The couple looked at each other. It seems that what they said is not wrong. The sisters are so comfortable now. If they really marry into someone else's family, let alone other things, their living standards will definitely decline.

"No," Lin Dongfang shook his head violently. How did the topic end here? "Stop it. We want to advise you to be careful when looking for someone. Now that you have a backer, you should not waste it. We didn't ask you to popularize the joy of being single to us," "Haha!" Jiandan and Mingzhu burst into laughter. "To be honest, I don't understand it myself. How come there are two more relatives? They said they would come to repair my house in a few days." "Well, call me when the time comes, and I will go over to help." "Yes, with our current relationship, you can't be so distant with us anymore." They knew it very well in their hearts. Jiandan seemed to be okay with anyone, but there was really no one he was particularly close to and truly trusted. Among these educated youth, he was only closer to the couple for such a long time, but he was still very polite. Jian Jian also understood this point. The main reason was that she really didn't have anything to trouble others. Since they said so, she agreed with a smile. Anyway, according to the relationship between Lin Zhengde and Cheng Jin, if there were no accidents in the future, their two families would definitely get closer and closer.

"Okay, I know. I won't let go of this ready-made laborer."

After talking about the business, she talked about little Jian Xin.

"She has some picture books and elementary school textbooks. If you need them, you can pick them yourself. However, I have already promised Xin Xin that Let her arrange everything herself. You have to discuss it with her. If she cries, I won't care. "

Jian Xin likes Mingzhu, and she doesn't need her to ask. She just handed the book in her hand to her.

"Sister Zhuzhu, look, I'll give you any one of Zhuzhu."

Mingzhu was happy and hugged the child in her arms.

"Look, Xinxin and Sister Zhuzhu are still good, right?"

"Yeah,"

The little girl's face was deformed by the pinching. Jian Na watched from the side and laughed without conscience.

"The village chief doesn't mean to teach in depth. It mainly focuses on common characters and arithmetic that can be used in daily life. These practical things don't need to be tested for the time being."

"Okay, then I know. Does Xinxin want to learn from Sister Zhuzhu?"

"Yes, yes, yes. Then can Xinxin also teach Sister Xiaohua?"

"Yes, yes, yes. You are a little teacher. You have to help Sister Zhuzhu."

It's easy to say, but it can't start tomorrow. Liu Weimin knows his villagers. Now that spring planting is over, they are not too busy. The half-grown children of each family are helping their families with work. Collecting firewood and digging vegetables are daily routines. In addition, the grass in the garden has also grown. These are all jobs.

The task pigs in the village also need pig grass, which is generally the work of the children of each family.

You can work and earn cents here, but you have to waste time learning characters there. After calculating the two, many families feel that they are at a big loss and are unwilling to go.

Liu Weimin didn't care about that and said directly that he would not force it. Those who are willing to go can go.

Everyone knows the benefits of literacy. Although we cannot take the college entrance examination or even go to school now, who, especially the elderly, would like a child who can read and understand the text? If there is no other way, who would want their children to be unlearned and blind for the rest of their lives?

Let alone other things, when delivering public grain, an accountant must follow.

When buying things at the supply and marketing cooperative, you have to count the eight cents for half a day under the gaze of others.

Even when exchanging eggs with others, you have to scratch your fingers.

This kind of thing happens in every family, every year, and almost runs through every detail of life.

After a long time, they even get used to it, and they just don't understand anything.

If there is an old man who is sensible, he will respond immediately. However, there are also those who are unreasonable and afraid that their children will earn less than one centimeter. Liu Weimin said on the spot, "You don't need to send them to school. Don't blame the village or the teacher for earning less than one or two centimeters. They don't owe you anything. Also, your tuition will be confiscated. In other words, this benefit is now obtained by the village, but the village has not taken anything except these few centimeters. Even the books belong to the teacher. If you want to go, you must be obedient. If you make trouble, you don't have to go in the future after being discovered once." Hu Zi is almost the leader of the children in the village. With him around, the children dare not make trouble. But Liu Weimin is on guard against parents. "And those who are usually careless and make trouble for no reason, no one should go there. Parents who are troublemakers, nonsense, and children who deliberately make trouble, we will settle the accounts at the end of the year and see the results in work points." "What?"