memo. 02

The waves beating against the seashore as the wind effortlessly blew my hair onto my face while I'm sitting outside the seaside house of my best friend Reese's family and watching the waves splashing into the shore repeatedly, today I'm with my parents, Reese and his parents on a small holiday. Since yesterday memo I wrote, I'm thinking of how crazy I am, should I tell my parents? No, they'd think why their son is acting up or concerning for my health again, I was never a healthy and mentally stable kid from childhood. A moment ago, I told Reese about what happened to me last night and how I felt, he seems to be suspicious about it too, because he knows I will never tell lies to him. 

"Hey, Lee. How you're doing now?" Reese suddenly asked, as he walked over me after finished lighting the campfire and sat down next to me, looking at me in concern like always.

I looked at him, not knowing what to say, yet after a while, I answered:

"Yeah, I'm good for now. You don't need to ask, bud."

He stares back at me, his expression mixed with amused and still slight concern for me as he just shrugged to throw that answer off.

"I know it's a bit odd, I think we don't need to tell anyone, I'll do anything, if it risk my life for my best friend though." Reese chuckled, and gave me a light pat on my shoulder before starts to staring at my direction, watching the waves swashing into the seashore with me.