Yoongi is holding her waist & walking in the long corridor.After finishing their lunch they are here now.

After finishing their lunch they are here now

Its hospital side of his mansion .He is wallking with her while Y/n is confuse .

Y/n : Yooni....where are to taking me.*Pout*

Yoongi : You will get to know soon my Angel .*smile*

They reach near a door & his guards open it for them .He go inside the cabin with her .

Female doctor is sitting on the chair but as she saw him stood up & bow to him

Female doctor is sitting on the chair but as she saw him stood up & bow to him .

Doc : Welcome King .*smile*

Yoongi : Hmm..

Y/n make Y/n sit on the chair while Y/n is confused.

Y/n : Yoonie where are we ?

Yoongi : We are in my mansion hospital side & now sitting in a doctor cabin .

Y/n : Doctor..? but why ?

Yoongi : Its about your eyes eyes Angel .

Doc : Hello Queen Im Doctor Hyuna .Min's family doctor.

Yoongi :Doctor will check your eyes .Doc said that you still have a chance to see again .

Y/n's eyes become teary & hug him.

Y/n : Really ?*cry*

Yoongi : Yes baby i gave her your old reports & she said that caress her hair*Sh...dont cry .

He wipes her tears .

Yoongi : Now check her Noona .

Yuna nodded & take her towards a bed & make her lay on it .She turns on the flashlight to look in her eyes .She do it carefully & smile .

Doc : As i said she still have a chance to see again ,we need to a surgery then she will able to see again .

Y/n : I can see again .*smile*

Doc : Yes queen .*smile*Btw i want to asked u how you lost your eyesight ?

Y/n : *sigh* When i was 10 years old my mom pushed me from stairs to save his son from falling .She able to saved him but i.....*teary eyes*

Yoongi : Shhh.....its ok .Hug her .*his eyes become dark in anger*

Yoongi knows her past how her parents treated her badly , they never cared about her ,they always gave their all love to their son & ignored her bcz yn was born before their marriage .Y/n was their first child  ,they wanted a boy but she came out as a girl which made them hate her more .They never treated her well bcz of them she lost her eyesight, they did not even try to give her full treatment, they just kicked her out from their life .They were very abusive but Yoongi didnt know about how she lost her eyesight .Now after knowing this, his blood is boiling .

He calms her down while Hyuna is feeling sad for her .

(Btw Kang Yuna is married & older than Yoongi , have 2 kids.Yoongi calls her Noona .)

After some tests they come back in their room .yuna said they would have surgery on her tomorrow.Now she needs proper rest & calm mind . She need to be relax .

He carries her towards bed & make her lay as she is sleepy .

He peck her lips .

Yoongi : Dont worry love they will pay.*dark voice*

yoongi again peck her lips & pulls blanket on her & leave their room as he need to go to his president office .

Yoongi didn't announce his relationship in front of this world .He wants to do this but after she gain her eyesight back . After she gain her eyesight he will propose her with ring .He already plan it . After their proposal, he will announce his relationship. Now only his men know about this .

__________________

I will update soon......