Anna Strikes Back!

You were Running across the School doing some Laps around because Ayame told you that you needed to keep Psychical Training up to Avoid anyone trying to catch you during one of SOX's Raids and you were done running when you Leaned on A Chain link fence Just trying to catch your Breath.

Y/n: Man It's Just Hard to keep up... How does Ayame do it?

Anna: Hi Darling.

Y/n: AAAAAAAAAAGH! A-Anna!?

She was just standing there calmly and you were confused.

Y/n: Anna aren't you going to chase me?

Anna: Oh I Just saw how Tired you were so I wanted to give you my Bottle of Water.

Y/n: Oh Thanks, Anna.

You then unscrewed the Cap and were about to drink some when you noticed how it was all Sparkly and strange, and you then remembered whenever Anna rubbed her thighs together her skirt had the same Texture.

Y/n: (Thoughts) OH SHIT!

You tried to put it away from your Lips but Anna Grabbed it and began trying to force you to drink it!

Y/n: A-Anna what are you doing!?

Anna: I need you to drink my Love Nectar darling~!! I NEED YOU TO DRINK ALL OF IT~!!

Y/n: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!!

You removed her hand and you Began running away as Anna chased after you!

Anna: Darling you can't run away forever!!

Y/n: LIKE HELL I CAN!

You kept trying to take things to Block her Path and make her stop but she Just bulldozed through them Like some kind of Insanely Fast Tank and you kept on running you ran into someone!

Y/n: (Thoughts) Wait, that's Oboro! He's Anna's Bodyguard! He can get her to stop when he sees this! (Out of thoughts) OBORO!

Oboro: Hm? L/n?

Y/n': OBORO YOU GOTTA SAVE ME! ANNA'S GOING TO RAPE ME!

Oboro: Why are you Lying to me?

Y/n: Huh?

Anna: Hi Oboro.

You Looked back and Anya was back to her normal self.

Y/n: ...!?

Oboro: Now why are you around Miss Anna?

Y/n: I, Uh, Well you see... Oh, Look is that Something Lewed?

Oboro: Where!? Anna can't be allowed to see that!

By the time he looked back, you were already gone.

Anna: (Thoughts) Ah, Darling, you can't keep running away forever. I will have your Love Nectar.