Well Sir You got yourself A Yandere!

Well, Your week has been... Exciting to say the least. Ever since Anna served you her Love Nectar Cookies she had been on your tail Like A Heat-seeking Missile, and you could never shake her off.

Let us count the days, shall we?

Monday...

You were Trapped in the Science Lab with Anna because she cornered you in there and was trying to keep you Trapped so she could do things for you!

Y/n: AAAGH! Anna, Please reconsider this! I'm Still Not ready!

Anna: But Y/n, I need your Love Nectar~!! need it so Badly~!! You already had Mine so I Must have yours~!! 

Y/n: FUCK ME!

Anna: That's the Plan Darling~!!

Tuesday...

Y/n: HOLY SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT!!

Anna: COME BACK HERE DARLING~! YOU'RE LOVE NECTAR IS AS GOOD AS MINE~!

You were running through the Empty Halls of the school and Anna was chasing you with A Butterfly net at full speed!

Thankfully you do Jog A Little bit so you can somewhat easily outrun her!

Wednesday...

You were Hiding out in A Closet Just trying to Keep your Cool and Not Make any Noise, as Anna walked by.

Anna: Oh Darling~ You can't Hide forever~

You were Trapped in the room Like it was Jurassic Park with the Velociraptors and then the door swung open as Anna smiled pervertedly!

Anna: There You are Now give me that Love Nectar~!!

Y/n: NOOOOOOOOOOOO!

She then grabbed you and Began to drag you out to be sucked dry like A Bottle of water in A Scorcher of A Day but thankfully Ayame showed up and interrupted her long enough for you to Make A Quick getaway.

Thursday...

Y/n: NOT THIS AGAIN!?!?!?

Anna had you cornered in the same room again but now she had The same Butterfly net as before!

Anna: YOU CAN'T KEEP AWAY FOREVER DARLING~! THAT LOVE NECTAR IS MINE~!

You then Jumped off A Ledge and you Jumped off her head Like she was A Koopa and you ran out chasing after you!

Anna: THAT WON'T STOP ME~!

Friday...

You were Just doing some School Ground maintenance to Help out around the school and Anna was Hiding in A Bush.

Anna: Hello Darling~!

Y/n: (Deep breath)................................................... AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!!!

You then quickly Began running as Anya nearly grabbed you by slithering like A Snake but thankfully someone showed up again stopping her right in her Tracks before she could be caught doing something perverted, and you made A Run for it in the distraction!

Now...

You were Now Back Home as it was Finally the weekend, and you were gearing up to Play some Pokemon Scarlet and Violet.

Y/n: Finally A Break from the damn Madness... Now I can Just relax and Play some Pokemon... I really want that Hydrapple. The Best Applin Evolution no kidding.

Meanwhile, A Particular someone watched from your Window on top of A Tree branch smiling, rubbing her Thighs Together something wet Forming while watching you.

Anna: Oh Darling, You can't escape me while You're not in School~ I will have that Love Nectar of yours as I gave you Mine~ All of your Love Nectar is Mine~