The Age of Dirty Jokes!

Soon You were back with Ayame and Otome as The Latter was drawing Lewed Pictures to go with the Dirty Jokes, as you walked in.

Ayame: Ah, Y/n, You're here! How do you like this Outfit?

She then revealed an outfit with A Black Cloak and A Red Pair of Panties over the head.

Y/n: What the fuck?

Ayame: Hey, You said you're the  Crimson fucker so these are your colors!

Y/n: NO! I am not wearing Panties over my head!

Ayame: Well I said you can use Mine~!

Y/n: No! No! No! You are Just perverted

Ayame: And Proud of it~

Y/n: Ugh...

Otome: Okay I got the Picture done.

Y/n: Wait, how Are we going to make so Many dirty Jokes with Illustrations if we only have one Artist?

Ayame: That's easier than getting your dick wet!

Y/n: (Blushing) S-Shut up!!

Ayame: Here we go!

She then revealed an Old Newspaper Press!

Y/n: Is that A Newspaper press?

Ayame: Yep!

Y/n: Where did you get one?

Ayame: Oh I Just got one from The School News Club! They Just got A New One and they were about to throw this one Out!

Y/n: Oh Good.

Ayame: Now Let's spread Dirty Jokes, everyone!

Otome: YEAH!

Y/n: Hooray!

Soon...

Ayame: HELLO EVERYONE! DIRTY JOKES FOR EVERYONE! YOU GET A DIRTY JOKE! YOU GET A DIRTY JOKE! YOU ALL GET DIRTY JOKES!

Otome who was in A Similar Outfit smiled!

Otome: YEAH!

You were in that Outfit Ayame showed you earlier and you felt embarrassed.

Y/n: God I Hope No one recognizes me...

Ayame: Hey with that Monster Cock of yours they might.

Y/n: S-Shut up!!

Later...

A Woman was in an Office Just drinking some Tea her Butler served her when Suddenly A Man walked in.

Man: Ms. Nishikinomiya! Ms. Nishikinomiya!

Sophia: Yes, What is it?

Man: Someone has been spreading dirty Jokes! Take A Look at this!

She then read the dirty Joke and then tore it to shreds!

Sophia: HOW LEWED! IMAGINE IF MY PRECIOUS BABY GIRL GOT ONE OF THOSE! HER MIND WOULD BE CORRUPTED FOREVER!

Man: O-Of course Ma'am!

Sophia: I want you to find the people responsible for this and bring them to me personally!

Man: Y-Yes, Ma'am!

Sophia: Good. I never went this Far for my daughter's mind to be sullied by such Horrible Filth. I did this all for her.