Now you have two Insane Girls!

The Next day you were walking to school through the Subway stations that led to the School when suddenly A Bunch of Dirty Jokes Began raining down from the sky and There was Ayame Wearing nothing but A Bedsheet and Panties on her head.

Ayame: COCK-A-DOODLE-PUSSY!!!

She continued to rain down more Dirty Jokes on slips of Paper she hid underneath her cloak in Places you didn't even want to know

Ayame: YEAH! There is Literally nothing better than Screaming to all of the Masses wearing nothing but Panties over your head! Dirty Jokes are my Right and they are yours too!

She then Jumped off the Ledge of A Building and she began running over as she stopped by you.

Ayame: You should get to Class! I'll be right there waiting for you!

She then ran off tossing more Dirty Jokes everywhere, as she was chased by some Guards.

Y/n: It's Official... I Know Two Crazy women... My Life is A Literal Anime Plot...

Later...

You were Just in the Middle of the School Grounds Taking care of the Plants as you Volunteered to do so and you were on the Lookout for Anna.

Y/n: Okay she's not around. Maybe she had Taken A Day off or something. Thank God.

You then snipped away some Branches to see Anna.

Anna: Hi Darling~!

Y/n: ...

You then got up and...

Y/n:

Anna: Not So Fast Darling~!!

She then slithered like A Boa Constructor to you and she grabbed you Lifting your much bigger Body on her shoulder with your legs split apart!

Y/n: H-HOW ARE YOU SO STRONG!?

Anna: MY LOVE GIVES ME STRENGTH MY LOVE~!

Y/n: STRENGTH OF THE CRAZY THAT IS!

Anna then slammed you into the ground as she smiled Pervertedly!

Anna: NOW GIVE ME THAT LOVE NECTAR~!!

She then used her Teeth to rip the Zipper off your Pants as you were scared!

Y/n: 

Anna: OH DARLING WE'RE BOTH 18 ALREADY~! NOW GIVE ME SOME OF THAT LOVE NECTAR~! I NEED ALL OF IT~!!

Y/n: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!!!

Just then someone walked into the Crime scene about to Happen.

Raiki: Miss Nishikinomiya? Miss Nishikinomiya? Are you here? Huh? What Happened Here?

He Just saw A Scene of Anna Just standing there all Prim and Proper and One of her Mom's Goons watching on as you were just lying on your back, legs splayed in the air as if you were on the verge of A Heart attack

Raiki: What's wrong with him?

Anna: Oh He's been suffering through A Minor Heat Stroke, But I gave him some water, He's fine.

Raiki: Huh, Okay then. Just return to the Office when you're ready Please.

Anna: Okay.

He then left as Anna Turned and you were gone already.

Anna: Ah, Darling, I will have your Love Nectar even if it's the very Last thing I do~!!