Chapter 7

Warning!
Mentions weapons.

The outfit

The weapons

The weapons

------------------|   Y/N POV   |------------------

------------------
| Y/N POV |
------------------

The next day.

Nami took a step back at my approaching form. Not being able to go far as she was steering the ship, Thousand Sunny.
The previous day left a slight mark in their mind, they didn't treat me the same as before. All of them seemed on edge with me being here. Zoro and Sanji were more on guard than ever. Brook didn't joke around with me anymore. Franky decided that it didn't matter how the wyvern moved about the ship. Nami, Chopper and Usopp choose to stay away as far as possible. Robin and Luffy's attitude didn't change much on the surface, but deep down they still kept an eye out for the safety of their crew. A bit of their trust in me gone after a single message.
"Nami." I called out to the girl, waiting for a reply knowing she was there.
Her body shivering at her name being called, her hands tightening around the steering wheel. Her face paling as I stepped closer.
"Yes." She croaked out, looking at me from the corner of her eye. Afraid of my presence, her knees shaking slightly.
I clicked my tongue in annoyance at her fearful energy. I knew she rather avoided me, but if she wanted to sail to Wyvern Island she needed to listen to me. "You need a wyvern and rider to reach the island. Without them you will be lost at sea, not even a log pose can help you then." I scolded her. It was a bit harsh, but she needed to hear the warning as the navigator of the ship.
I could feel her thinking over my warning. Straightening up her back, ready to listen to me and my instruction.
Nodding at her courage, happy she made the right choice. "The only way to reach the island is, ether thoughts sheer dumb luck, or a wyvern as a guide. Lucky for you, Nocturne can be your guide." I gestured to the watching wyvern, having heard his name in the conversation.
I started explaining the different grows for left and right. The wyvern demonstrating the sounds with my words, as well as the waring grumble for incoming storms.
Nami nodded to my words, her eyes sometimes drifting to the wyvern atop of the mast. Knowing the dangers of the sea and with someone, or in this case something, as a guide it would be child's play.
Finishing the explanation, handing the navigator over to the wyvern. Him rumbling out the first command, the girl following without question.
Seeing them working together now, I walked down the stairs. Letting my observation haki roam across the grassy deck. Most of the crew was present, only Nami and Sanji were missing.
Clearing my throat, grabbing the attention of everyone present. An air of command encased me, waring the crew that something important was going to be shared.
"Listen up," I started, ready to educate them on the island and its rules. "When we arrive at my home there are going to be a few rules you must abide by, no exceptions."
I could feel some of them nodding to my words. Knowing the dangers of the island, having an example living atop of the mast. Let alone a whole island filled with wyverns.
"First rule, respect the wyverns and don't question their motives. They are superior to us. Second rule, always follow the wyvern's commands, even more so if they come from one of the royals. Third rule, don't cause us any trouble. You may be guests, but I will be responsible for your actions." My gaze lingered longer on the captain, the third rule was more for him than the others.
"I will inform Nami and Sanji later of the rules. If the weather stays this good, we will arrive within four days." With the last sentence I whistled to the wyvern, him lowering a wing in response.
Grabbing ahold of his claw, feeling myself being lifted off the ground. The wyvern placing me down gently on his back.
Letting myself rest against one of his spikes. Unsheathing one of the black swords, a gold gleam reflecting in the sunlight. Pulling out a sharpening stone from my pocket. Letting the sound pass through my ears.
The low grumbles of the wyvern mixing in with the sounds, still guiding the navigator. The wind blowing in the sails and a few seagulls flying about, rested in my mind.
Letting myself relax for moment, the peaceful surroundings filling my mind. It will take a while to arrive at Wyvern Island and I was certain the little trust I lost will be built within those days again. Hoping they could see me as an ally, not a dangerous woman living among them.