~Chapter 4~

Everyone gathered in the meeting hall. No one dare to say anything till now. Seriousness was held on the face of every person. Then yeonjun came there.
The black hair male sat on the big sofa chair infront of everyone. He had a smirk plastered on his face. An evil grin came across his face as he began to talk about thier new plan.

"I have a change of plan everyone. Our prey has now unknowingly came to us. We don't need to kidnap him anymore."
The black hair male said. "But how can we make him say everything to us? I don't think he will tell us."the man with dimples said to yeonjun. "I know, he will not said anything. But, I have a better idea. Namjoon and everyone else you need to be nice to him. I want him to trust us and tell every fucking  thing to us willingly. Besides I also want you all to search about that person." The black hair male said while making a perfect plan in his mind. Everyone seems to be convinced with the plan and decided to play along with it.

"But Yeonjun how do you make him say everything to us?" The green hair male named yoongi, one of the member of gang asked. "Mind game,simple" "huh?"
The green hair male stared at yeonjun as the confused look spread on his face.
Yeounjun seems to notice his confusion and said" love " and then left the room.

On the other side, a blonde hair boy was wondering on the street looking like a corpse. He was walking like dead. Dried tears is visible on his face. There was so much going inside his head but he don't know whom to share all his worries with. No one seems to be his support. He has no one on his side to listen to his worry and comfort him. The sky seems to get to know about his pain and the clouds above his head look like they also began to cry in boy's agony as the heavy drops of rains started to falls on the boy, making the road wet and slippery. The boy named beomgyu, just lost his parents, his everything. He don't know what to do anymore. He couldn't even reach to soobin, his one and only best friend.

He was walking slowly when suddenly he saw a black car coming towards his direction. He couldn't move from his place. His eyes go wide. He want to move from that place but he just can not move his legs as if they were paralysed. He close his eyes, ready to get hit by the car. But to his surprise, he did not feel any pain. He slowly opened his eyes and saw the car owner stopped the car at the right moment. The owner got out from the car and look at beomgyu furiously before yelling at him. "Yah! Can't you see while walking?you fucking piece of shit!"the man yelled at beomgyu but Beomgyu just stood there silently. The man got annoyed by it. He started to get into his car but Beomgyu suddenly called him making him stop on his way.

"Sir, I don't have job. Please can you get me any work? I promise I will do anything. You just have to tell me what I have to do." Actually Beomgyu don't want to do this but he had no choice. His parents is no more and he also wanted a job. He saw this man in business clothes so he assumed that maybe this man can give him job but what Beomgyu not know is what fate has decided for him.

The man was annoyed by this and wanted to refuse him but he suddenly thought for awhile and said "will you do really anything?" He asked in a suspicious manner. At first Beomgyu find the man behavior weird. He also regret his decision for asking this man. But still he needed a job, so he nodded his head hesitately and said "yes". The man said Beomgyu to follow him and sit in the car. Beomgyu did as what he was told to. Without saying anything, the man drove the car away from there.

How is my story? Please do let me know in the comments whether you like my story or not. Feel free to tell my mistakes, so I can improve my writing skills.