~Chapter 3~

The man point a gun towards soobin. The brown hair male stood there completely scared."ple..please l..let me go" soobin said but none of his pleading affected the people. The man put his fingers around the trigger and pressed the trigger.

A loud sound spread through the air. As the man left the trigger, soobin touch his chest and show blood on his hand. His eyes go wide and his legs also go weak as he fell on the ground while his blood spreading on the ground. The group of people walk away from the scene.

After a while the fighting between two gangs stopped. One gang members were murdered by another gang. "Yeonjun, all of the members of rival gang are dead and the truck of money is also taken away to our warehouse by members. So let's go now." Namjoon, the head of the council said.

"Ok" yeonjun said before putting his gun into his pocket and walked away from there. Yeonjun was walking towards his car until he saw a brown haired male on the ground unconscious. He was covered in his own blood.

"Namjoon,call the doctor in our
mansion."Yeonjun said. "But Yeonjun what if he is from other gang?" Namjoon said suspiciously." Just do as I said." The black hair male said coldly. Namjoon nodded his head. Yeonjun carried the brown hair boy in bridal style and get into his car.

The black hair male put the boy head on his lap and his legs on the seat. He wrapped his arms around the brown hair boy. Unknowingly he felt uneasy seeing this boy in pain. He also observed his face. Brown silky smooth hair, sharp eyes, a small button nose,squishy round cheeks and plumpy pouty lips. He had pale and soft skin.He had a face of cute bunny. A smile formed on his face. Not a fake one but a genuine one after so many years.

After a while they arrived at the mansion. Yeonjun carried the boy to his room and gently put the boy on the bed.

"Doctor, check this boy."

"Sir,please for now can you leave this room,so we can check him?"

"Ok" After saying this yeonjun came out from his room and go straight to a room.
"Wooyoung, can you check background details of this boy?" The said boy looked at yeonjun with a surprised face but nodded silently not questioning about it any further.

After some time, the doctor came out from his room. "How is the boy?" The black hair male asked. "He is fine. The bullet dodge his heart so his heart is not damaged. But he still need a complete bed rest of about a week to recover."
The male nodded his head in agreement before walking into the room.

In the room,he saw the boy still unconscious laying on the bed. The brown hair male looked ethereal. He sit on the chair across the bed. The male grabbed one of the boy hands and looked at him. He starred at the boy a couple of minutes but the silence got cut off by a knock on the door. Yeonjun look towards the door. "May I come in?"Wooyoung said. The male nodded his head. Wooyoung stand beside bed.
"What do you need to say?" Yeonjun asked.

"Boss, I have checked his background and found out that he is the son of "dark blood" mafia group boss. His name is Soobin. He is 17 years old."wooyoung said. Yeonjun lookd at him surprised. "Then what is he doing here?"

"It's true that he is his son but he is not interested in mafia work so he run away from his home." Wooyoung said. The black hair male looked at Wooyoung and then at the brown hair boy. An evil smirk spread across his face as a thought came into his mind. "Wooyoung, ask all the members of the council to gather in the meeting hall and say that we have a change of a plan."Wooyoung noodeed his head and goes out from the room. The black hair male looked at the boy and thought"A chicken stepped inside a lion den without knowing. What a great coincidence!" The male chuckled darkly, licking his lips before going to the meeting hall.