}{Scene 6}{

Today, Miyako revealed that Ai got another acting job. The thing is, Aqua also needs to star in the film. She and President Saitou immediately signed Aqua on strawberry productions to make this deal legit. So far, everything is heading down the canon path. At the filming site, we should meet Kana. She and Aqua will act, and she'll have a crying fit, and that should be it for today. Taishi said that I should get familiar with his number if my 'predictions' were correct, and since they were, I wonder what he'll do with me now.

'Maybe he'll ask for my advice on this, or if I have any 'predictions' about this film' I thought to myself and Miyako held my hand while we all walked to the spot Taishi asked to meet at. 

Ah, just in time, too. We arrived as Taishi finished his little speech to Aqua about the film. "Director, I hope Aqua won't cause you too much trouble today," Miyako informed him with a small bow. "I'm sure he won't," Taishi casually spoke. He asked her about Aqua's status with strawberry productions as shown in both manga and anime.

"In terms of acting, I feel like you should've casted my sister. She's probably better than me at this," Aqua spoke up. "Nope, it's you I want," Taishi started, "In exchange for perfoming, i'm giving Ai a part in this film. In the industry, we call this bartering," he finished and pat Aqua's head with the rolled up script. "I also want to speak with [Name] for his opinions on the film, is that alright with you, Mrs Miyako?" He asked, looking at Miyako for permission.

"Uh, [Name] isn't signed with strawberry productions, though!" Miyako informed him, "I don't need him for acting, just his personal opinions and comments." Taishi explained.

"Well then, sure... I guess. Be good to the director, okay [Name]." Miyako said with a pleading look in her eyes. 

"Of course, Mama!" I exclaimed and walked away with Taishi. While on our way to the first site, Taishi started talking, "How did you do it?" He asked.

"Do what?" I replied, tilting my head to the side. "You predicted everything about Ai and the show down to the T despite only being a year old. Are you some sort of Prodigy?" Taishi asked seriously.

"Perhaps. I simply observe and use tools provided to make my deductions. Besides, it was pretty obvious about what would happen," I started, "That girl's agency marketed her as a cute face with chops for acting but when Ai comes on looking cuter than her it forced that girl's agency to pull strings so they don't look bad. A simple internet search or magazine browsing would give me all the information I need to make an accurate prediction. Not only that, but my down to earth mentality also helps with making realistic prediction." I explained to him.

Taishi looked stunned for a moment before sighing, "Do you have any predictions about this low-budget film?"

"Do what you feel needs to be done, I can't give you an answer, but I can give you warnings. Take this, for example, Arima Kana will sob and throw a small fit about retaking the shot you got of her and Aqua, Just do what you would normally do in such a situation and don't think too much about it." I finished.

Taishi stayed silent like he was drep in thouzght for the rest of the way. Once we arrived at the spot for filming, I saw my sibling and Miyako standing next to Kana and her manager. Aqua and Kana were getting their makeup done while their managers held umbrellas over them.

Taishi went around to make sure everything was set up before yelling, "Okay, let's shoot!"

We stayed in the back around the camera, Taishi sat backward on a chair while I sat on one he got for me properly.

Kana, Kana, Kana, washed up Child actor, Leader of B-Komachi second generation, has a crush on Aqua in the future and still wants to be an actress. If Ai lives, I wonder what her new future would be like?

Would her dream of being an actress still strive? Will B-komachi still have a second generation? Will she have a crush on Aqua? How I wonder where this path will lead her.

Not only her, but everyone! Akane, Memcho, Ruby, Aqua, Miyako, Satiou, Taishi...Hikaru. What events will transpire when Ai ends up living... and when I die.

"Cut! That'll do!" Taishi called out.

'Kana's about to cry in three'

"Wow, this is good stuff," The camera man told Taishi.

'Two'

"Amazing Aqua, you actually sent a chill down my spine!" The actress praised, "Really? That's good to hear. " Aqua smiled at her.

"One"

"Alright, clear anything out of the frame we're going to film the next part." Taishi commanded his crew. Kana walked up behind him and spoke, "Director, reshoot the scene."

Taishi's eyes widened as he realized what was going to happen. He glanced at me for a moment before answering Kana. "There isn't anything wrong with the scene,"

"There is a huge problem!!" Kana yelled at him. The set went silent. Everyone turned to look at Kana, folded my arms across my chest, and smirked.

'This is going to be good'

Big tears started running down Kana's cheeks, her mouth wobbled as she spoke, in a shaky voice. "Just now I..." she grabbed Taishi's hoodie sleeve and sobbed. "I wasn't anywhere near as good as that boy!"

"I can't take it! One more time, please, Director, reshoot it one more time!! I promise I'll do better!!" She begged him, shaking the arm she had in her grip.

Her manager grabbed her and tried to pull her off Taishi, but Kana continued sobbing and wouldn't let go. When she finally herself started, the manager apologized to Taishi and took Kana away to calm down.

"You did good, Director-san," I mouthed at Taishi and gave him a thumbs up while smiling.

At the end of the day, Aqua and Taishi sat on a bench, talking while Ruby and I laid our heads on Miyako's shoulders. Ruby looked at me, and I looked at her.

"Nee-San, do you want to meet my imaginary friend?" I whispered to her. Her eyes went dull for a bit, definitely because she's tired of the whole imaginary friend thing. "Sure, why not," she answered with a yawn. "Yay! Well, for starters, his name is Kamiki, and he has an older brother whose name is Hikaru."

                         ♡♡To Be continued♡♡