||Act 1||

[Name POV]

'Everything is dark, very dark and cramped.' I thought. My surroundings also feel...wet? Where am I? Suddenly I'm forced into a bright blinding light.

"Waaa waah waaaah!!!" I hear crying, who's crying?? wait is it me, am I crying? Cries that I cannot control  leave my mouth, 'Where am I?' I question. I feel myself being wrapped up in a blanket, there's also the crying of a baby. BABY?!

"Welcome, my precious little stars." a female voice speaks. I can feel myself being held and a warm log is at my side. once my eyes adjust to the lighting I look up and see.....Ai!

(Months later)

'Well, this is very strange.' I think to myself, I'm currently laying down in a crib and next to me is my twin sister, Ruby Hoshino. To be honest, when I committed suicide I thought I would've gone straight to hell or a dark abyss but to be reborn into my currently read manga as one of the kids of the main character, isn't something I would've expected. Even if I would've thought of this it would make more sense to be born as a kid to a background character but as a kid to a main character?! This is just absurd!

"Waaaa waaaa!" Ruby wakes up and starts to cry, 'Ai should be coming over with Aqua now.' I think I've seen this way too many times already.

Now that I think about it the 3 of us look very similar considering that we're triplets. I sort of thought I would take after Ai more since I'm a mistake in this world. Ruby Aqua and I all have the same hair, and we all have similar facial features and eyes. Instead of having one star in one eye like them, I have them in both of my eyes.

Ruby has pink eyes, Aqua has blue eyes like our dad and I have purple eyes like Ai.

Speaking of our dad I'll have to try and look for him when I grow up. I hope I'm able to keep my memories and remember the entire manga when I grow up!!

"Coming," Ai says as she makes her way over to the crib with Aqua strapped to her. She gently picks up Ruby and hugs her, "What's wrong Ruby?" she asks. Ruby begins to calm down and she snuggles into Ai's embrace.

'Now that I have Ai as my mother I'll make sure to stop her from dying, I'll protect Ai with my life!!' Suddenly a warm hand starts to pet my head.

"It's a good thing you're crying didn't disturb [Name], Ruby." Ai remarks while stroking my head. I roll on top back and make soft noises of affection.

Her smile brightens as I continue, 'If I want to protect Ai I'll have to play the part of a baby, and I cannot let Aqua or Ruby find out that I'm just like them.'

Ruby beings to cry again out of nowhere, "What's wrong Aqua??" Ai asks.

"That's Ruby. And you call yourself a mother." President Saitou comments as he comes into the room with his wife Miyako.

"Well I can't help it, I've always been so bad at remembering names and faces." Ai explains, "It's gross huh, men have such illusions about what a mother should be." Ai speaks looking at Ruby and Aqua.

"Don't talk so broadly when you don't even have a passport!" the president scolds Ai. "Besides, you made it clear that you won't do locations over the sea," he adds.

"You know I try to remember the names of people who are famous and talented, President Saitou," Ai adds on.

"My name's Saitou you damn idol." he scowls. He adjusts his shades and slaps a whiteboard that's in the room. "As of today, Ai returns to work as an idol! we're going to further discuss things."  President Saitou declares.