Don't break the rules and day without Sasuke

Edited

Naruto's POV

I woke up to a loud beeping noise that startled me as I sat up and looked around me 'it's morning...where is...' I looked down to notice soft covers on me which I pushed off and carefully climbed out of bed. 
Now to see where that sound is coming from, I went over to the door that was slightly opened and pushed it so I could leave the room. My tails soon wrapped around me as I crawled to the other guy's room where I see that his door is slightly opened as well, so I reached out to push it open.

"WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING!"

I flinched and held my hand close to my chest my ears lowering as I sat down on the floor until I noticed the beeping noise stopped. Taking a deep breath I reached out but this time lightly scratched at the door 'don't mark it don't mark it don't mark it' I chanted over and over again in my head, hoping I wouldn't. 
That's when the door opened as I looked up to make eye contact with the man when I noticed he was fully dressed"morning?" he says a little confused "num" I replied while sitting down, my tails wagging a little bit.

He soon stepped around me and started walking down the hall to the stairs as I followed right behind him obediently 'I know he didn't tell me to follow, but what if he wanted me to do so regardless'.

Once in the kitchen he started to make breakfast while I sat on the floor watching him "ok, so. I'm going to be heading off to school today" he says as I tilt my head 'what's a school?' I thought when I saw him looking down at me "will you be ok by yourself" he soon asked.

My ears lowered 'alone...' I whimpered and hugged his leg when I heard him sighed "look, I know you don't like being alone and all, but I can't take you with me kid" he says before picking me "next time I'll hire a baby sitter" he says 'another person, why is he inviting other people over, I don't like that'.

"You don't have a say in this, just deal with it you mutt" 

I flinched and looked away from him "ok, so no sitter then" he soon says as I looked back at him when I put me down on something as I looked at the table 'I'm in a chair?' I question confused 'why did he put me here, shouldn't I be eating on the ground?' I frowned a little confused, 'is this a way of telling me I'm allowed to sit here, or is this some kind of test...I really hope this isn't some kind of test' I went to get off the seat when I heard a light tap on the table as I looked up to see a plate full of yummy food.

'What's going on, I don't understand. Is he genuinely doing this as a treat...' I tilt my head again starring at it "What are you waiting for, just eat" he says as my tails wagged happily 'this is a treat!' I smiled until he grabbed my hands and wiped them off first "there, now you can eat" he then says 'can I really?' I stared at him for a bit while he went back over to the stove.

'This is definitely a test, there's no way...Master must have hired him to test me and see how I do in these types of situations....WAIT! If this is a test that means I failed I was so bad yesterday, I didn't listen, I kept up a fuss, I closed the door, I hide, I-I broke so many rules' whimpering I grabbed at my ears again pulling on them really hard 'no, no no no no no no no no no no no no. What am I going to do now how many rules is that?' I panicked but also tried to stay still since I probably wasn't allowed to move.
Tears started to fill my eye's when I felt a hand on my head that earned my attention as I tried to remain still 'don't lash out, don't flinch, be good' I thought over and over again "hey, kitten" I froze.

"It's alright, you can relax" I heard him say as I looked up at him 'he...named me...' I thought while staring up at him. "Go ahead and eat ok, I promise nothing's going to happen," he says as I let go of my ears looking at him 'he...is he...is he my new master now'.

He removed his hand then went to sit down as I blinked and looked at my plate 'new master...' I couldn't help but shake 'I didn't want a new master...I don't want to go back either' I thought while frowning as I stared at my plate before grabbed the little red ball that had a star-shaped leaf on it.

<--Time Skip-->

I sat at the front door as I watched the man put his shoes on when he stopped to look at me "names Sasuke" he then says while putting on his bag "sorry I didn't mention that earlier, but anyway I have to go. If you get hungry that's some snack you can have on the counter, don't eat everything alright. I'll be back soon and be good" he says while leaving out the front door as I nodded my head.

I squeaked when the door closed 'am I allowed to explore the house' I thought while tilting my head slightly. Taking a chance I got up and went exploring around the house starting with the living room first.

My tails wagged lazily when I saw a picture of a family of four 'this must be his family' I tilt my head while staring at it for a bit before I continued my adventure, maybe I can ask him about it later.

"NO,"

I jumped and looked around frightened 'ok, never mind. I shouldn't question him on his life that's bad' I thought while looking down at the ground as I then crawled up the stairs 'my knees hurt' I whined a little but I kept going, 'I can't take a brake on the stairs that's a bit no, what if I trip somebody...I'm the only one here though' I stopped for a second, but then kept moving.

I scanned the halls and saw only one door closed 'that must be the forbidden room' I thought before going to my 'room' and climbed up onto the bed before curling up in a ball purring softly.

------------

I soon woke up from my nap as I stretched out before rolling onto my back to play with my tails a little as I purred softly when I heard something outside 'is it time for new master to return home now? that was fast'.
Quickly getting up I hopped off the bed and crawled as fast as possible to the front door just to greet Sasuke, cause if he is to be my new master I need him to see I'm a good boy.

My tails wagged at the thought of him praising me for waiting for his return as I smiled softly when I made it to the door just in time when Sasuke walked in as I squeaked earning his attention.
"Oh, hey," he says while taking off his shoes at the door "num num," I said as he soon picked me up 'I should get used to this,' I thought while looking at him "you don't like being picked up do you" he soon asked as I shook my head.
"Alright," he says while carrying me upstairs when I caught his scent 'blueberries?' my tails wagged 'I like blueberries'.

I nuzzled my face into his shoulder while purring softly until he put me down and went into his closet 'new master smell's really good, I like his scent'  my tails wagged "alright, kit- kid, we should really give you a bath" I heard him say 'why did he stop calling my name, does he regret naming me. He shouldn't though...unless he is working for master and just named me to so I would get comfortable enough to slip up' my ears lowered, 'but what if he's not though' I front confused now.

I soon looked up to see he had changed clothes while walking over to me then picked me up again when a knock sounded at the door earning our attention "OH SASUKE-KUN!" I flinched at the voice outside while Sasuke groaned.

------------------------------------------------------------------

Yay, two chapters are done. I'm so proud of myself right now, though I shouldn't get ahead of myself yet there's still more to go that needs to be done.
But for now, I'd like to thank you all once again for reading and dealing with the wait, I'll try to get more done when I can so stay tone my kings, queens, and rulers.

PEACE OUT!