chapter 3

lizzie's pov
I woke up in the morning and realizes that I'm laying on the couch in my apartment, I get up, takes a shower,get some new clothes and went outside to get some fresh air right now, then I got a letter from pigsy, it said he want to meet me at his noodle shop, so I went there, sits down and wait for pigsy.

pigsy's pov
I saw lizzie, with my love crazy eyes, then I came out with noodles, "here you go lizzie, it's on the house" she smiles and starts eating it, and I pull out a hypno watch and starts hypnotize her, she pass out and was hypnotize, I smile with sinster smiles, starts dragging her to my bed, put a blindfold on her, takes off her panties and starts pounding into her, "gosh you're so tight" as she starts moaning.

Lizzie's pov
I was hypnotize and blindfold by pigsy as he starts pounding into me, ad he going fast, I starts moaning and he starts commend me, what's happening to me?

( sometime later)
Pigsy finished it as he cums inside and lizzie pass out, then pigsy puts her back on, set her back to her seat and snaps her out it, and lizzie wakes up and was confused, but pigsy said that it's nothing and give her some glass of water.

yandere lego monkie kid x lizzie (oc) On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara