7

ARIA

Ring ring "Ugh," I groaned as I tried to escape the grip of Charlie's arms around my waist.

"No don't go," he mumbles into my neck.

"We have to get up, I have to meet up with my hair stylist and my makeup artist in 2 hours" I say.

"Ugh," he yawns slowly letting go of my waist as i tied my hair into a bun and getting up heading to the washroom. As I walk out Charlie's on his phone he looks up and smiles at me, "Good morning."

"Morning," I say as I brush my hair.

"I'm gonna find something for us to eat, you can finish getting ready," he says slowly getting up from bed and leaving me alone in the room.

"I'm back," he says handing me a croissant.

I mumble a "Thanks," as I'm mid brushing my hair. "We leave in 30 mins," I tell him.

"Okay," he reply's disappearing into the washroom with clothes in his hand. I hear the door open as he walks out looking freaking majestic, I snap out of it when he laughs "Come on we don't want you to be late."

———

He hold his hand out for me to take and guilds me to the car and opens the door, "Aww" I thought as I smiled at him. I start laughing as he gives me the aux "Are you sure you want me to choose what we listen to cause I can assure you were gonna be listening to miss tay tay the whole time," I chuckle.

"Haha no it's okay you can play all the Taylor you want," he smiled as Betty-Taylor Swift, starts to play.

"OMG I HAVE TO TELL YOU ABOUT THE LOVE TRIANGLE FROM THE SONG!" I screamed.

"Please do I love listening to your voice," he says.

"Don't blush, Aria don't blush!" I think. "So basically James was dating Betty, than in summer he started going out with Augustine and then Inez finds out and tells Betty. Then one day Betty's having a party where James then shows up and apologizes to her about the summer affair with Augustine. The thing I can't understand is why Betty got back with James he was such an asshole," I explained.

"Wow that is a lot from just 1 song," he chuckles.

"Yeah this comes from 2 other songs as well, I'll play them for you to hear," I say playing August- Taylor Swift.

"Wasn't this song in The Summer I Turned Pretty?" asks Charlie.

"Yea how'd you know?" I ask with a giggle.

"My sister made me watch it with her and not gonna lie the show was fire," he admits.

"So are you Team Conrad or Team Jeremiah?" I ask, "Team Conrad of course," answered Charlie.

"Same," I say as we pull into the parking lot.

———

"HEY!" yells Lindsey as she pulls me in for a hug.

"Lin how have you been?" I ask pulling away.

I'm doing amazing," she smiles.

"Oh sorry this is Charlie I'm taking him with me to the premier," I explained.

"Hi Charlie I'm Lindsey but you can call me Lin everyone does," Lin smiles insisting a hand shake.

"Hello Lin," says Charlie shaking her hand.

"So Aria come get in the chair we don't have any time to waste," Lin says getting ready to do my makeup.

"Yes ma'am," I chuckle.

———

"And were all done!" Lin says putting a mirror in front of me.

"Wow I look amazing, Lin thank you," I grin.

"Lovely to hear," Lin says cleaning up.

"You look gorgeous," Charlie says looking up from his phone.

"Thank you," I blushed,

"Aren't you two just adorable," laughs Lin.

"Well I better get changed now I'll be back," I say disappearing through the door with Lin. I'm back Charlie," I say getting his attention,

"WOW," Charlie says jaw dropped.

"HAHAHA you better pick your jaw up from the floor," I laughed,

"Well you look amazing like I mean it wow." Charlie compliments.

Thanks Charlie, could you take some photos of me?" I asked Charlie.

"Of course," he says taking my phone and snapping photos.

"Ari, Charlie it's time to go!" Lin uttered.