Chapter 7: Battles, and Breakthroughs

Začít od začátku

"Y/N, come back here!" Erza's voice rings out, laced with frustration as she pursues him, her armor adorned with colorful streaks of paint.

Y/N continues running "It was an accident, I swear! And why are you only chasing me? Cana was the one who tripped and dropped your cake," he protests, attempting to deflect the blame.

Cana, sensing the impending storm, ducks under a nearby table, hoping to evade Erza's wrath.Erza's eyes narrow as she fixes her gaze on the cowering Cana. "Cana, show yourself, you coward!" she demands, her voice a low growl as she searches for the culprit responsible for ruining her cake.

Makarov watches the scene unfold with a mixture of amusement and exasperation, wondering how such a simple suggestion to paint armor had escalated into chaos of this magnitude. With a resigned shake of his head, he resigns himself to the fact that chaos and mischief were simply par for the course in Fairy Tail.

back to the present

As Gray and Juvia's clash unfolds, the tension crackles between them like lightning in a storm.Gray: "I won't let you lay a finger on my friends!"Juvia, her voice trembling with emotion: "But Gray-sama, my feelings for you..."

Despite Juvia's sudden declaration of love, Gray remains resolute, refusing to let his guard down even for a moment. With a swift motion, Juvia envelops Gray in a torrent of water, attempting to immobilize him.

Gray, his teeth clenched in determination, channels his magic, encasing himself in ice to break free from Juvia's watery prison.

Gray: "Nice try, but I won't be held back by your tricks!"Launching into a fierce counterattack, Gray unleashes a barrage of icy projectiles at Juvia, but her water body effortlessly reforms, deflecting his every blow.

Juvia, her voice tinged with desperation: "please... consider my offer. Hand over Lucy, and we can end this peacefully."

Gray's eyes narrow with resolve as he rejects Juvia's proposition without hesitation.

Gray: "I'll never betray my friends. Lucy is worth fighting for, and I won't back down!"

Juvia, her emotions swirling like a tempest, finds herself torn between her love for Gray and her allegiance to her master. The intensity of her feelings ignites a fierce jealousy within her, fueling her determination to emerge victorious at any cost.

As the battle reaches its climax, Gray finds himself overwhelmed by Juvia's relentless onslaught. Desperate to gain the upper hand, he attempts to retreat inside the giant, but Juvia relentlessly pursues him.

In a daring move, Gray leaps over Juvia and freezes her watery form, momentarily gaining the advantage. However, a moment of embarrassment causes him to release her, allowing Juvia to regain her footing.

Juvia, her voice choked with emotion, tries to confess her feelings to Gray, but his attention is drawn elsewhere.