014

*the image at the top is the grammy's dress*

I'm in my room getting ready for the Grammy's. The dress didn't turn out the way me or Myles imagined. I mean don't get my wrong it's not terrible but it's not amazing either.

I put the dress on. I look good and bad at the same time. I can't decide. I grab my white heels and throw them on. My makeup and hair is already done so i'm set to go.

I walk out to the living room and see Travis. He's in a suit and tie and he looks amazing. The most handsome man i have ever seen.

Once he see's me he smiles. His smile is bright and beaming and just amazing. He comes over and wraps his arms around me. Holding me like i'm a prize.

"Ready?" He asks me.

"So ready." I say smiling.

He takes my hand and we walk out to the car. He lets me in the passenger seat. He decided he wanted to drive us. He shuts my door and walks over to the drivers side. And we are off to the grammy's.

On the way there we listen to my music. Saying, singing, yelling all the lyrics. Just to get us hyped up. I'm so nervous. I have no speeches made or memorized incase i do get a grammy.

And what will happen when they realize Travis is my date? Will they approve of it? Will they hate us together? Are a singer and football player supposed to be a couple?

I slowly shut down with all the thoughts running in my head. I get nervous and start to freak out. My breathing gets heavy and i feel dizzy. I feel like i'm suffocating. This shouldn't be happening. Not here, not now.

"Hey are you okay?" Travis asks putting a hand on my thigh.

"Just, really really nervous." I say still breathing heavy.

I still feel dizzy. Is this a panic attack? A anxiety attack? I don't know, i've never had one before.

"Why are you nervous?" He says turning to a left.

"What if." I say before gulping. "What if they don't approve of us?" I question nervously.

"Oh God Y/n, don't think that, who cares? Who gives an honest fuck? As long as you and I are happy that's all the matters." He says smiling.

"Yeah, yeah you're right." I say calming down.

He takes my hand and kisses my knuckles. As he turns to the right i see lights flashing. There's a driver standing on the sidewalk waiting for us. People. Lot's and lot's of people. With cameras.

Travis squeezes my hand three times. I just smile and get flushed. When we pull up Travis jumps out of the car. He hands some guy his keys and quickly comes to me. As he opens the door i am greeted my lights flashing and people yelling.

When people realize it's me i hear tuns of gasping. They're shocked it's me. No they're not shocked it's me, they're shocked i'm here with Travis. But like Travis said, who gives a fuck?

He takes my hand and shuts the door behind me. I can hear the car take off as soon as the door shuts. We start to make our way to the big big building.

Travis holds my hand tighter as we make our way through the people. Hundreds of thousands of pictures are taken of us. It gets me nervous again but i realize i'm not here to make people happy, i'm here to have a good time, see friends, and maybe win some awards. I am here for me.

I hear someone yelling my name behind me. When i turn around i see Billie.

"Billie!" I yell as she gets closer.

We go for a hug. I haven't seen Billie in a while. She's wearing a barbie jacket with black pants and some sun glasses.

"How's my girl doing?" She asks slightly laughing.

"Your girls doing pretty good." I say laughing.

That makes her laugh even more.

"That's good good." She says smiling at me. "Well me and Finneas are gonna head to our seats." She says smiling more.

"Well it was good seeing you." I say waving at her as she walks off.

"So that was Billie?" Travis ask as we walk to the red carpet area.

"It was." I say smiling.

People are taking pictures of us. Of us together. Travis does lingers so people can get pictures of just me.

When Travis walks back over i give him a kiss on the lips. That makes everyone go insane. We just laugh and walk off. We make it to our seats and sit down.

When people pass us they say hi. I think almost everyone has given us a look, dirty look, or just a confused look in general. I think only four people haven't given us looks.

And those people would be, Billie, Olivia, Sza, and Lana.

It's so weird how all these nice celebrities that i have known can still give me looks. I don't understand it.

I decide not to look around at everyone and focus on me and Travis. He's drinking a drink in don't remember him getting.

Soon everyone is sitting in their seat and Trevor comes out. He's talking to someone i can't see. He makes his way over to me and starts talking to me.

"Ah and the amazing Y/n." He says smiling.

I just smile and wave at him. When he spots Travis next to me he seems excited.

"Oh hello Travis, tryna steal my girl i see." He says raising an eyebrow.

Everyone laughs including me and Travis. After about five minutes of Trevor talking the awards begin. The first award is for song of the year.

The first person nominated is Miley Cyrus for her song 'Flowers'. The next person is Billie and Finneas for 'what was i made for'. Then Olivia Rodrigo for 'Vampire'. Then that leaves me. I am nominated for my song 'Nonsense'.

I get really really nervous as the announcer walks on the stage to the microphone.

When they open the envelope thing their eyes get huge. I become more nervous now. Then they give a huge smile.

"The winner is...Y/n Y/l/n!!" He yells.

I stay still in shock. Travis turns to me and smiles. I slowly stand up and hug him. Before i head to the stage he gives me a kiss. I smile at him as i head to the stage.

As i walk past Billie she gives me a hug. I embrace that hug.

When i walk onto the stage i go to Lionel. He gives me a hug then hands me my grammy. As i walk up the mic i take a deep breath in.

"Well." Is how i begin my speech.

——
I know some of you guys can't see the grammy's dress and i apologize so here it is!!

Also sorry for how sloppy my writing is in this i didn't know how i wanted it to turn out